Santa: My sincere apologies..

Bassheadjazz03

OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2004
ATL
Typically, I'm usually more active in the SS threads, but you literally can't get to them via tapatalk, and can't get to OT at all on work wifi. :wtcd::wtcd:

Reactions: Publius

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
there's a few of you that are usually more active in here and have been quiet this year

glad you updated though

Yup me being one of them. Very sorry. Had so many things come up after I begged to get this OTSS going early on!!! New infant in the house, new job, sick grandpa. But Oh well. I just shipped my items. Have to try to get the ones shipped to me tomorrow and Tuesday due to that fiasco. And I just found the fancy pants letter I wrote up to explain all the gifts in the back of the car rather than in the box I just shipped. I guess I could just send it as a link or a PM once I see the gift has arrived next Tuesday.

Publius

Professor of Triggerednometry
Jan 16, 2004
Big D by the Trinity
:mamoru: so since at this point im fairly certain I left out the note and also maybe it'll be easier for you to get to this via notifications...

:wavey: hi elfie. No worries, though I did include a joke gift that was referenced in the note as for you to suck on since you made it harder on me by being an (unintentional) lurker.

It says it got to you on Thursday so hopefully it actually did. :o there is a second box I'll be shipping out as soon as the last couple of things I ordered finally show up.

Also: the "big" gift was made by me personally for you, it's as one of a kind as a gift could possibly be because there is zero chance I could recreate it exactly even if I had recorded the entire process... I did however do a series of progression shots to show you how it came together--I'll get that together and post it up when you get a chance to post up your gifts.

I hope you enjoy everything and weren't offended by the gag (eyyyyyyyy) gift since the note wasn't there to explain it. Then again if you were offended idk how you've survived on OT so long.

:love: @Bassheadjazz03

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jgon842 and 12xalt
TS
TS
Bassheadjazz03

Bassheadjazz03

OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2004
ATL
:mamoru: so since at this point im fairly certain I left out the note and also maybe it'll be easier for you to get to this via notifications...

:wavey: hi elfie. No worries, though I did include a joke gift that was referenced in the note as for you to suck on since you made it harder on me by being an (unintentional) lurker.

It says it got to you on Thursday so hopefully it actually did. :o there is a second box I'll be shipping out as soon as the last couple of things I ordered finally show up.

Also: the "big" gift was made by me personally for you, it's as one of a kind as a gift could possibly be because there is zero chance I could recreate it exactly even if I had recorded the entire process... I did however do a series of progression shots to show you how it came together--I'll get that together and post it up when you get a chance to post up your gifts.

I hope you enjoy everything and weren't offended by the gag (eyyyyyyyy) gift since the note wasn't there to explain it. Then again if you were offended idk how you've survived on OT so long.

:love: @Bassheadjazz03

It was youuuuuu. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Publius

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448