Saw a random dollar bill sitting on the shelf at Home Depot, picked it up and :wtf:

Rucktardo Montalbán

autism speaks
OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2004
compass card is spinning
Well nobody really wants fentanyl either way
You'd be surprised. There's almost no pure dope anymore, so anyone regularly shooting is tolerant to fentanyl at this point. Some seek out the purest blend of fentanyl they can find. Then the next level is benzo dope, fentanyl mixed with etizolam, a benzodiazepine analog not legal for prescription in usa. People addicted to that are no longer satisfied with the high from fentanyl alone.

Reactions: morrowalnut

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
One time some kids stuck a candy wrapper in a mail box. It was a generic clear wrapper like these would come in.

large-spice-gum-drops.webp

He was convinced someone sent him anthrax because he was a retired corrections officer. One of my coworkers straight licked the wrapper to prove it was sugar lol. I don’t think I’d have gone that far, even if it was ridiculous.

Dr. Mike

not a doctor
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
:roflwtf:

They make cash from cloth so it doesn't rip.

They make Bic lighters smooth so they lay flat.

They make business cards by the thousands so you can use a fresh clean edge for scoopin and don't have to feel bad about bendin it in half.

None of the things readily available and produced for effective efficient easy crushin are thick plastic bags
Bro you missed the point I think

My reply off of wizards comment is agreeing that this dudes bag probably ripped so he popped it in a bill

Cheap inch by inch plastic baggies are usually like 1 mil and rip easily. You can buy thicker 3-4 mil baggies which make easily crushing a rock inside nbd

Reactions: Bob Sandvagene

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
:roflwtf:

They make cash from cloth so it doesn't rip.

They make Bic lighters smooth so they lay flat.

They make business cards by the thousands so you can use a fresh clean edge for scoopin and don't have to feel bad about bendin it in half.

None of the things readily available and produced for effective efficient easy crushin are thick plastic bags
This guy nose

KGB ate my bread

nͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤ
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
Some of ya’ll have never partied all night then had to run a few errands the next day and hit a bump at a clearance end cap in HD to keep going and it shows
some of y'all haven't seen the screen cap of the 4chan thread where a guy cums into tiny lil zip lock bags, lets it dry, stomps on it so it becomes a powder, and then drops the baggies at night clubs so people will snort his cum.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld