Saw a random dollar bill sitting on the shelf at Home Depot, picked it up and :wtf:

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
My mom was convinced it was Fentanyl because she saw some random article about a similar situation a while back.

FYI fentanyl powder cannot be absorbed through the skin. You cannot OD on it by touching it or touching something it was on. All the news stories about police and people "OD'ing" on fentanyl after touching something are fear mongering bullshit and it's people having panic attacks.

cASe SenSiTive

Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime
Oct 24, 2001
Dangerously close to Detroit
You'd be surprised. There's almost no pure dope anymore, so anyone regularly shooting is tolerant to fentanyl at this point. Some seek out the purest blend of fentanyl they can find. Then the next level is benzo dope, fentanyl mixed with etizolam, a benzodiazepine analog not legal for prescription in usa. People addicted to that are no longer satisfied with the high from fentanyl alone.
k.gif

Kozzy McKoz

To fuck around is human, to find out is divine
Apr 11, 2005
LIBERAL UTOPIA OF MASSACHUSETTS
At a music festival I was talking to one of the wooks and he pulls out a bag of powder

He says “I’ve been mixing all the ground score bags I’ve found and this is what I got. You want some?” I say hell no but he dumps it out and snorts a line “oh man definitely some ketamine in this one” before going limp on the grass

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
You'd be surprised. There's almost no pure dope anymore, so anyone regularly shooting is tolerant to fentanyl at this point. Some seek out the purest blend of fentanyl they can find. Then the next level is benzo dope, fentanyl mixed with etizolam, a benzodiazepine analog not legal for prescription in usa. People addicted to that are no longer satisfied with the high from fentanyl alone.
I’d say it’s not even worth trying hard drugs anymore.

Rucktardo Montalbán

autism speaks
OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2004
compass card is spinning
I’d say it’s not even worth trying hard drugs anymore.
Yes bro. Last thing for me was a tab and some liquid at a show several years ago. Apparently it was some imitation analog shit & I went a little bonkers screaming at people then stayed up freaking out all night lol instead of the fun loving attitude I was rly looking for

• Haha
Reactions: Tupac

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
At a music festival I was talking to one of the wooks and he pulls out a bag of powder

He says “I’ve been mixing all the ground score bags I’ve found and this is what I got. You want some?” I say hell no but he dumps it out and snorts a line “oh man definitely some ketamine in this one” before going limp on the grass
Ground Score Lotto isn't for the weak :scootin:

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
some of y'all haven't seen the screen cap of the 4chan thread where a guy cums into tiny lil zip lock bags, lets it dry, stomps on it so it becomes a powder, and then drops the baggies at night clubs so people will snort his cum.
jesus

Npqr8xj2qsCfvzst2ltIQGQ5Kcr6v-aY16XRjsWLI8U.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld