Saw a random dollar bill sitting on the shelf at Home Depot, picked it up and :wtf:

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
Menard's is the superstar, very well known. There's no dividers between the urinals.. and tough midwest redneck working man types apparently love a nice dick sucking on the low
:hmm: never noticed this but have used their bathroom a number of time when the coffee catches up on the drive to work.

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
You'd be surprised. There's almost no pure dope anymore, so anyone regularly shooting is tolerant to fentanyl at this point. Some seek out the purest blend of fentanyl they can find. Then the next level is benzo dope, fentanyl mixed with etizolam, a benzodiazepine analog not legal for prescription in usa. People addicted to that are no longer satisfied with the high from fentanyl alone.
Have you seen xylazine laced fent? It's like krokodil. Supposedly on the streets it's referred to as tranq fent.

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Yes bro. Last thing for me was a tab and some liquid at a show several years ago. Apparently it was some imitation analog shit & I went a little bonkers screaming at people then stayed up freaking out all night lol instead of the fun loving attitude I was rly looking for
LSD is one of the safest/most reliable+consistent markets these days. Given the fact that there are no official regulatory controls around its manufacture and distribution, the consistency of what is on the street these days is remarkable. With other markets dealers are always trying to get the edge over other dealers by getting stronger stuff. That's not the case with LSD. They used to make much stronger tabs than they do now but the better part of wisdom led manufacturers to essentially come to a mutual agreement about the standard dose of a tab.

All those analogs fell off a long time ago; I haven't seen a tab that was anything other than LSD in at least six or seven years. The primary producer, lizard labs, also recently got busted. LSD itself can make people 'go bonkers', especially alongside amphetamines

Rucktardo Montalbán

autism speaks
OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2004
compass card is spinning
LSD is one of the safest markets these days. All those analogs fell off a long time ago; I haven't seen a tab that was anything other than LSD in at least six or seven years. The primary producer, lizard labs, also recently got busted. LSD itself can make people 'go bonkers', especially alongside amphetamines
That's comforting. Honestly, at this point I feel all grown up and no longer interested in altering my conscience to that degree. But I do feel it can be good medicine. After a few hundred wonderful experiences over the years, I'm quite certain it wasn't LSD. It was pretty traumatic, and it's a shame it was my last time, but that's not what keeps me away. I've just moved on.

Reactions: morrowalnut

SlickStick

Apr 7, 2002
Orlando, FL
You'd be surprised. There's almost no pure dope anymore, so anyone regularly shooting is tolerant to fentanyl at this point. Some seek out the purest blend of fentanyl they can find. Then the next level is benzo dope, fentanyl mixed with etizolam, a benzodiazepine analog not legal for prescription in usa. People addicted to that are no longer satisfied with the high from fentanyl alone.
Yikes

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6