SPORTS Seth was paid extra to stand with Kimbo

Optamix

Aug 9, 2004
Alabama
http://www.fightlinker.com/?p=3376

This should be illegal.

M: Even though you only had an hour to get ready for this fight against kimbo, what was your strategy fighting against Kimbo, uh, err, uh, were you tryin to uh, submission him out?
SP: My original plan was to throw a lot of push kicks, called teeps, and try to rush in more, and then shoot in on him, obviously.
M: So you wanted to get him on the ground? There’s no way you wanted to box him standing up?
SP: Not really, but I train with lots of undefeated pro boxers, a couple guys have a belt, and my style kinda throws them off a bit, I have kind of an awkward style. So, I knew I would do alright standing up with him. THE PROMOTERS KINDA HINTED TO ME, AND THEY GAVE ME THE MONEY TO STAND AND TRADE WITH HIM. THEY DIDN’T WANT ME TO TAKE HIM DOWN. LETS JUST PUT IT THAT WAY.
M: Ahhh.. ok.
SP: It was worth my while to try and stand up and punch with him.”

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
It didn't even seem that he wanted to stand up with Kimbo. He got backed up to the cage and was even grabbing it for balance or leverage, as he threw the teep (or fake teep), then dropped the money shot. If he wanted to bang he could have stood his ground.

That's how I saw it atleast. Fuck if Kimbo rushed me like that I would have jumped out of the cage and ran to mexico.

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
It didn't even seem that he wanted to stand up with Kimbo. He got backed up to the cage and was even grabbing it for balance or leverage, as he threw the teep (or fake teep), then dropped the money shot. If he wanted to bang he could have stood his ground.

That's how I saw it atleast. Fuck if Kimbo rushed me like that I would have jumped out of the cage and ran to mexico.

:rofl:

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Well saying that he was paid to stand works out well for EliteXC, they release Petruzelli saying he is spreading lies about them, and they try to forget him.

i cant wait for eliteXC to pay off the drug test company to taint Petruzelli's samples.

Press Release:

"We are disturbed to find out that Seth Petruzzeli was high on PCP during his bout with Kimbo. In addition here are some super gay pictures of him"

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
i cant wait for eliteXC to pay off the drug test company to taint Petruzelli's samples.

Press Release:

"We are disturbed to find out that Seth Petruzzeli was high on PCP during his bout with Kimbo. In addition here are some super gay pictures of him"

the level of corruption with elite xc isnt even funny at this point. You can say alot of shit about Dana but that mofo has never fixed a fight. Maybee fed a champ a can or two but never fixed a fight.

Kuet

May 3, 2006
Hong Kong

Press Release:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ZZex

Dec 28, 2004

Press Release:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor