Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by djsqiigles, Jul 12, 2007.
And surrounding area. What to use, what to expect, dope shiz or am I just fooling my self?
a regular razor and shaving cream
Lots of itchiness and stinging?
lol who knows.
1. turn shower on to as hot as you can stand it
2. stand/soak in shower for a while
3. wash yourself as you normally would, and then lather your balls up with some conditioner
4. leave the conditioner on for a minute or whatever.
5. get a razor (I prefer to use a woman's single blade razor. Something like Schick Intuition)
6. grab your sack, pull it taut, and shave from the taint upwards.
7. long strokes, only from taint to shaft
8. continue until balls are shiny
optional: shave area above penis to add an optical inch
safety: it sounds very dangerous to shave your balls with a razor, but it is pretty much fail-safe if you follow those directions. I've been shaving 'em for a few years with that method; haven't even nicked myself yet.
yeee thats whats up. Thank you sir, I appreciate ball shaving knowledge.
At first, it hurts. Then your skin will get used to it.
Another thread like this?
You pluck them. That way they're removed by the root and they don't grow back in all stubbly, but instead a new hair grows so it's thinner and softer at the tip. And it takes longer to grow back in.
And it doesn't hurt even tho the entire Vag crew will reply that it does. Let me rephrase, it doesn't hurt if you do it right, and each subsequent time it hurts less, and it makes for easy maintenance later.
I feel like I need to post an EDU and sticky it.
i use a mustache trimmer. I'm already a pretty hairy guy, so if I shaved my sack smooth... that would be weird.
if you would have read the sticky, before posting a new thread, you would have found a thread exactly like this one.