She stalked her daughter's killers across Mexico, one by one

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal

Plaza Pricipal holds a plaque placed in memory of Miriam Rodriguez, Nov. 23, 2020. Before she was gunned down in front of her home in 2014, Rodriguez had been tracking the people responsible for the kidnapping and murder of her 20-year-old daughter Karen, and had captured nearly every living member of the crew that abducted her for ransom

@couchlock whats up with those mexican mothers

-Rico-

OT Supporter
Aug 25, 2004
Tejas
I would do the same. Except I would change my name and address so everyone don't know where you live.

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway

Plaza Pricipal holds a plaque placed in memory of Miriam Rodriguez, Nov. 23, 2020. Before she was gunned down in front of her home in 2014, Rodriguez had been tracking the people responsible for the kidnapping and murder of her 20-year-old daughter Karen, and had captured nearly every living member of the crew that abducted her for ransom

murked them all with la chancla

• Haha
Reactions: XO

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
2oik5n.jpg

tokyonights

Believe in me, who believes in you
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2003
Chicago
reminds me of the documentary "Las tres muertes de Marisela Escobedo" on Netflix. It's crazy

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
wonder how she got away with being in possession of a pistol and interacting with police since she got these people arrested

Stylerod

150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:
Dec 23, 2001
150MPH in a Swimsuit :eek3:!

Christ what a miserable existence. Reading that makes me hope there is a hell and the Cartel members burn forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman