Status
Not open for further replies.

daballer2005

Mar 15, 2007
816 up in this bitch
sYhZ3.gif

sffitzge

Feb 4, 2008
WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DID I HIT PLAY? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCk

Rellik

Feb 2, 2005
theres lots of wierd non-nudity fetish shit on youtube
ie
[y]CikH7wsznN4[/y]
best are the comments

love watching you struggle in the deep mud boots & mini a great combination

Ep

I was expecting people to tell her how shameful and devoid of integrity she was... it never came.

Meeocky

Aug 30, 2002
Louisiana
I'm not easily grossed out or anything, but once she started poking and rubbing that swollen mass, it really started to turn my stomach. :barf:

peoplescar

his is the biggest ive ever seen her. honestly, when she just leans back and lets it all hang out, i feel like pulling her pants right off and fucking her right there. or just fucking that huge sexy belly button. jeez what i would do if i could have one whole day with her...

heebler elf

Cops in Michigan say a 400-pound woman tried to turn a motorized cart into an getaway vehicle when she loaded it with stolen electronics -- but she didn't get far. Jerrie Perkins was arrested after she allegedly filled her motorized cart with $600 electronics and tried to drive out of a Meijer store in Rochester. But the suspect got stuck in the department store's doors and set off an alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan