Shit, i think i forgot to put a note in the box

kawsakimx6

Still Rockin' Like Dokken
OT Supporter
May 15, 2006
USA! USA! USA!
Yo Elf,

I may have forgot to put a note in your box. I just found it on my office desk :rofl: If you post up and aren't sure who your santa is, I'll be sure to chime in and tell you. Sorry

Reactions: Super Dolemite

pookrat

Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
I shipped yesterday and did the same thing. Took my stuff to the guy who does my packing and shipping. I had it in two boxes. He said to combine it to one and we could get it before Christmas much cheaper. So I let him. Then when I get to the house, I see the note I wrote on the back seat of the car!!! Why is nothing going right for me this OTSS!!! :mad: LOL

grizzy

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
Cinci, OH
I forgot it when I taped the box up, but was able to cut the tape and slip the note in before I dropped it off. And ironically, the gift that I had shipped directly to my elf has a note in it saying that its part 1 even though it STILL hasn't shipped after I ordered it on the 4th :rofl2:

Super Dolemite

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2002
No worries santa, it sounds like a few people forgot... I’m sure we’ll figure it out :) merry Christmas 🎄

Freonthewhite

FrEoN
OT Supporter
Oct 22, 2004
New Jersey
Yo Elf,

I may have forgot to put a note in your box. I just found it on my office desk :rofl: If you post up and aren't sure who your santa is, I'll be sure to chime in and tell you. Sorry
:werd: my dumbass did the same thing. I feel bad because I just didn't have the time to creative packaging this year because I got the thing late, and my elf had a time restriction which I tried to work with but USPS screwed me. It was supposed to be delivered friday, but didn't get there until today. If I'd had enough time for it to dry I was going to mix in a big bag of glitter into a bucket of drywall mud then encase the bottle in a layer of that shit about 3 inches thick but it would have taken too long to dry. Maybe next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman