That 1085 was literally higher than Mike Millers squat

TS
TS
MaineSucks

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Hoff is strong as fuck and deserves to have a top total, but it should be with clean lifts. The SPF is a fucking joke.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
that was a squat right?

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
ugh

destroys any shreds of integrity the sport has left. If they only called these lifts "SPF Records" it'd be okay, but no, they're "ALL TIME WORLD RECORDS"

Roberts' 2825 from that meet was amazing but again, his 1140 squat was too damn high. Sucks because a lot of these lifters are nice, hard working guys. It's the way the fed is structured. Dunno why they choose to lift in it when it's blatantly so bad.

Mass

Jan 11, 2004
but, these guys go back and look at these vids and they know their depth sucks as well as everyone else in the community

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Come on, you guys know that the squats are at least six inches deeper in person than you can see on any video.

TS
TS
MaineSucks

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
ugh

destroys any shreds of integrity the sport has left. If they only called these lifts "SPF Records" it'd be okay, but no, they're "ALL TIME WORLD RECORDS"

Roberts' 2825 from that meet was amazing but again, his 1140 squat was too damn high. Sucks because a lot of these lifters are nice, hard working guys. It's the way the fed is structured. Dunno why they choose to lift in it when it's blatantly so bad.

AJ's squats were better IMO

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
Come on, you guys know that the squats are at least six inches deeper in person than you can see on any video.

PLwatch comments with these vids are always either "LOL JOKE FED THESE 1/8TH SQUATS ARE PATHETIC"

or

"i just wanna say that I was there at the meet with a perfect side view and Hoff's squats were definitely to depth"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19