STYLE Shoes for a 36 year old man w/bunions

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
I have size 13s and such flat feet that the skin for my arch actually squishes out and makes my feet really wide

I almost exclusively buy New Balances and generally have not had comfort issues even with the $50 versions

I bought these and they’re comfy too

TS
TS
Samcanadian

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Fuark treasure trove of info here I need to calm the eff down. I'm thinking a pair of those reebok and a pair of 574s to start.

And whoever said the 574s are dangerously close to tucking tee-shirt into jorts, as long as I'm not 100% there, I think that's the look I want

Reactions: crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
Fuark treasure trove of info here I need to calm the eff down. I'm thinking a pair of those reebok and a pair of 574s to start.

And whoever said the 574s are dangerously close to tucking tee-shirt into jorts, as long as I'm not 100% there, I think that's the look I want
go for it man i got a pair of 574s and i’m largely just joking. they’re a nice comfortable pair of sneakers. 🙏

TS
TS
Samcanadian

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
SO after watching a few videos, the 574's are a lot more sneaker-y IRL than they look on these side profiles. I need something with a bit of a lower profile, even than these I think,

Reactions: crotch

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
I have size 13s and such flat feet that the skin for my arch actually squishes out and makes my feet really wide

I almost exclusively buy New Balances and generally have not had comfort issues even with the $50 versions

I bought these and they’re comfy too

SO after watching a few videos, the 574's are a lot more sneaker-y IRL than they look on these side profiles. I need something with a bit of a lower profile, even than these I think,

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448