STYLE Shoes for a 36 year old man w/bunions

Lit Wick87

This wave of guilt is drowning me
OT Supporter
What's a good, conservative style? I was looking through some of their stuff and tehy all look pretty running shoe-y with the aggressive sole look etc
They all look like that minus the roger. I dunno they so good on my feet that I just deal.

I wear the hi because it’s waterproof enough (not full waterproof model) it’s supportive af, and I feel no pain after a day in them. I’ve spilled acid and caustic and ammonia enchant all over them and theyree still fine.

TS
TS
Samcanadian

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
They all look like that minus the roger. I dunno they so good on my feet that I just deal.

I wear the hi because it’s waterproof enough (not full waterproof model) it’s supportive af, and I feel no pain after a day in them. I’ve spilled acid and caustic and ammonia enchant all over them and theyree still fine.
They sound like great airport/travelling all day sneakers. I'll keep them in mind for mynext purchase

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448