SPORTS Shonie Carter :ROFL:

XJ3B

wat
Aug 4, 2007
Ok last time I was in california when it all starterd, but this time I have really messed up! I was out one night pARTYING IT UP AND BEFORE I knew it, I am on a private jet. I laughed at first and passed out on the plane. I woke up in istanbul, turkey. The reason I know because I am looking at the Black sea! WTF! I got a ride to bulgarian/ turkish border looking for American Embassy. Does anybody have any ideas on how to get back? The onetime I leave my friggin passport at home I need the damned thing! Somebody let bodybag76 and Immaculata know to message me here please! I am in hotel business center and my 2 cellphones don't work. I forgot all about that! Help me
Mr. International

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum.posts&thread=1367470&forum=1&page=1&pc=243
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
When I was a drinker I woke up in some strange ass places before, but never another Country. How was he even allowed out of the airport without clearing customs there? I call fake on that alone unless they also threw him off the plane.

TS
TS
XJ3B

XJ3B

wat
Aug 4, 2007
When I was a drinker I woke up in some strange ass places before, but never another Country. How was he even allowed out of the airport without clearing customs there? I call fake on that alone unless they also threw him off the plane.

seems fishy, but he does have a few guys backing him up, also Kirik, the admin checked the IP and said it was from bulgaria :mamoru:

he should make a raft out of water bottles again :bowrofl:

Redneck Shinobi

Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
seems fishy, but he does have a few guys backing him up, also Kirik, the admin checked the IP and said it was from bulgaria :mamoru:
Where in the world is Shonie Carteriago!

shoniecarteral3.jpg

energie

I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the
Jun 15, 2006
oilcity alberta
thats pretty funny. but customs wouldnt let him through and they would probably detain him somewhere and get him american embassy soon as he asked.

And to get onto a private jet most of them are parked at airports and he would of needed to go through some security?

And why cant he ask the private jet to take him back

Phill A. Peno

It's Filipino, stupid. OTTC, Cycling Crew, WRX Cr
OT Supporter
Mar 22, 2004
Jersey City, NJ
private jets are usually at smaller airports, there are no security check points. You literally drive to the hanger.

Redneck Shinobi

Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
private jets are usually at smaller airports, there are no security check points. You literally drive to the hanger.
While that is true, if you're talking domestic. When you fly internationally though you have to go through all the clearance and make arrangements with customs. My roommate is a pilot, but that's how he explained it to me :dunno:. They can land anywhere you're right, but post 9/11 you'd think they'd have worked on that a bit. Then again it is fucking Turkey...

Sylva

Jul 12, 2005
One of the guys I work with just got off the phone with Shonie's agent and he is in fact in Europe. However, he didn't accidentally go there. It was a planned trip and an arranged public appearance. His agend said tons of people have been calling him about this, even Dana White, to see if this story was legit. Shonie will have pics to post to show he was really there so people might still continue to buy this story. Good stuff though. It kept me entertained.

Man, he knows how to get attention. :)

energie

I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the
Jun 15, 2006
oilcity alberta
One of the guys I work with just got off the phone with Shonie's agent and he is in fact in Europe. However, he didn't accidentally go there. It was a planned trip and an arranged public appearance. His agend said tons of people have been calling him about this, even Dana White, to see if this story was legit. Shonie will have pics to post to show he was really there so people might still continue to buy this story. Good stuff though. It kept me entertained.

Man, he knows how to get attention. :)

LOL thats pretty clever though. pretend to end up in another country/continent but actual meant to go there

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan