GAME Should I buy Borderlands or DL Honest Hearts for FNV tonight?

WyldKat

Come with me if you want to live.
Apr 13, 2004
Indy
I haven't played Honest Hearts yet but I've been totally addicted to New Vegas lately, especially after installing some mods.

Borderlands is a great game but only with friends. I simply couldn't get into it solo however it was a riot with three friends.

Memopad

Dec 19, 2004
Michigan
After 6 months or so of not playing the game, I recently started playing borderlands again. 100% addicted again :o Fucking love this game.

WyldKat

Come with me if you want to live.
Apr 13, 2004
Indy
After 6 months or so of not playing the game, I recently started playing borderlands again. 100% addicted again :o Fucking love this game.

I recently bought all the DLC, but my friends I played through it the first time with don't play it now. :o

EyeHateThis

Jan 6, 2004
Borderlands is solid. Honest Hearts was ok. I need to get my copy of Borderlands back from my cousin so I can finish getting some of the achievements I missed.

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Borderlands is good game and I played it alone for story. Leveled up online with strangers for trophies though.

And barkode ftw

TS
TS
MariaMaria

MariaMaria

Apr 8, 2009
NY
shiiiit. i was reading borderlands has to be played in co op mode to really appreciate it, so i went with honest hearts. it's kinda bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana