TS
skeletor25rs

skeletor25rs

It feels like real butter
Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
they sell hose clamps at home depot dood

consider a splash guard/bag thing so u dont suck in wata
Yeah, but I like the nice one that I got with the silicone pieces. I’ll see if O’Reilly or Napa has them in the morning.

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
Yeah, but I like the nice one that I got with the silicone pieces. I’ll see if O’Reilly or Napa has them in the morning.

this isnt an intercooler pipe, don't need tbolts (if thats what youre talking about)

autozone carries very chinese tbolts if you ever need those but might not have 3 or 4"

srsly a hose clamp is all you need

Reactions: skeletor25rs

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
Did you skip the text and just look at the pics?
giphy.gif

Reactions: 93rx7
TS
TS
skeletor25rs

skeletor25rs

Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
In for portable meth lab dyno pull vids
I think this first visit will just be a reflash and maybe some street tuning and get an idea of what I still need to fix/replace/upgrade. May go back later for some finer tuning after that.
The fuel pump is SO FUCKING loud. I know I want to pull the tank and do an in tank setup at some point.

Reactions: sp00n155

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
I think this first visit will just be a reflash and maybe some street tuning and get an idea of what I still need to fix/replace/upgrade. May go back later for some finer tuning after that.
The fuel pump is SO FUCKING loud. I know I want to pull the tank and do an in tank setup at some point.
Out of tank pumps always burn up and die at the most inappropriate times. Definitely drop the tank and rig up a submerged pump.

Have you considered just pulling a complete truck intake plastic box from a junkyard Silverado or something and zip tying that shit to the core support? I don't think this rig really needs a bespoke titanium tig welded intake box..

TS
TS
skeletor25rs

skeletor25rs

Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
Out of tank pumps always burn up and die at the most inappropriate times. Definitely drop the tank and rig up a submerged pump.

Have you considered just pulling a complete truck intake plastic box from a junkyard Silverado or something and zip tying that shit to the core support? I don't think this rig really needs a bespoke titanium tig welded intake box..
Intake is done. Scroll up to about the middle of this page.

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base

iirc holley has a line of external inline fuel pumps that are supposed to be pretty quiet

can also quiet it down by rubber mounting it vs solid

or go intank. no idea what tank u have tho.

TS
TS
skeletor25rs

skeletor25rs

Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
iirc holley has a line of external inline fuel pumps that are supposed to be pretty quiet

can also quiet it down by rubber mounting it vs solid

or go intank. no idea what tank u have tho.
The Holley I have is rubber mounted, but it’s right under the passenger seat. Whines like a MF at idle. Power steering replaces that whine when under load.😂

Factory tank is just a big rectangle box, pretty sure it has a couple baffles… I know earlier ones did.

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
The Holley I have is rubber mounted, but it’s right under the passenger seat. Whines like a MF at idle. Power steering replaces that whine when under load.😂

Factory tank is just a big rectangle box, pretty sure it has a couple baffles… I know earlier ones did.

could prob get a oem truck or van tank from pullapart and strap it under dere

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman