• no

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Werm

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Sep 17, 2021
Cheeseland
Simply for Zelda games, yes.

I've purchased them over and over again just for Zelda.

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Breath of the Wild and Metroid: Dread were pretty tight but not worth buying a console for

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Aside from the occasional Nintendo exclusive, the main reason to have a Switch is for the portability. If you think you would take advantage of that aspect, then sure, go for it. Otherwise I could only really recommend it at this point if you REALLY love Mario/Zelda/Metroid/Pokemon.

Reactions: Keksimus

scotty

why don't you take a seat right over there?
OT Supporter
May 6, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Bought the OLED version for my SO. She plays Animal Crossing. I sometimes play Rocket League on it. Other than that, I don't know what else I would play. Not a big gamer anymore. It's a nice little device though.

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
my boys and my wife and I all love our switch. we basically play the mario games and zelda.

mario party
mario odyssey
super mario delux
mario maker 2
breath of the wild (worth it for this game alone, can't wait for the sequel)
Luigi's Mansion (a totally awesome and very underrated game)
Animal crossing

i also enjoy playing old nintendo titles on it but i also have most of them on my old Wii which also has awesome games that i enjoy replaying sometimes. :dunno:

Reactions: GRattu

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
Some of the bigger gamds that are coming next year:

Splatoon 3
Breath of the Wild 2
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Bayonetta 3
Mario + Rabbids: Spark of Hope
Pokemon Legends Arceus

Most of these are coming out in the first half of the year and Nintendo hasn't released their second half schedule yet. So you have 6 games that will most likely be great + everything else that's already out.

If you're not into Nintendo games and aren't interested in what's out already then keep your money and don't buy a Switch.

cyclaptor

Sep 8, 2006
Arlington Texas
Absolutely. I border between casual and serious. It's nice to play for a few minutes here and there on my switch, and not commit to an hours long slog.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19