GAME Should I sell Infamous 2 back to Gamestop?

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
Yeah I know, I am going to get raped in trading value if I do it with Gamestop but I already put the game on Craigslist and haven't gotten any calls. Besides I bought it as part of the Buy 2 get 1 used deal from Gamestop like a month ago.

I've done everything on this game. I platinumed it so basically I have done every possible thing on this game.

Lemmywinks

May 25, 2003
St. Charles, IL
wait for decent trade in promotion, you could probably get almost 40 bucks for it, not full price, but better than 20 :dunno: we exploit the shit out of the promotions like get an extra 50% if you buy a used item with the credit. we just buy a $1 ps2 game and get an extra 50% added to our trade in :coold:

Northern

lazy days
OT Supporter
Feb 9, 2006
Ottawa, ON
wait for decent trade in promotion, you could probably get almost 40 bucks for it, not full price, but better than 20 :dunno: we exploit the shit out of the promotions like get an extra 50% if you buy a used item with the credit. we just buy a $1 ps2 game and get an extra 50% added to our trade in :coold:
blatant I've worked at gamestop for too long post

Lemmywinks

May 25, 2003
St. Charles, IL
:rofl: pretty much, we know all the tricks to get a few extra bucks out of each trade. we dont always share that info with the stupid customers though :coold:

HatShapedHat

Dec 11, 2006
Boston...ish
didn't you just make a thread about beating this game a little over a week ago?

do you have huffing addiction you need to feed where you can't wait more than a week to get a solid offer of cash instead of GS rape

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
didn't you just make a thread about beating this game a little over a week ago?

do you have huffing addiction you need to feed where you can't wait more than a week to get a solid offer of cash instead of GS rape
Need that crack

TS
TS

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
What are those ultimate things?

Not sure about FIFA now since EA just started their bullshit sports perk program.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan