STYLE Should my New Standards be this tight?

BBSLM

Nov 9, 2008
I got my size 30, black New Standards today. I tried them on, and I could just barely get them buttoned. I imagine it would be a physical impossibility to get a pair of 29's buttoned - thats how tight these things are. They are pretty uncomfortable.

I want them to still be pretty tight once stretched out and broken in. Not emo-status, Levi's-510-tight, but still pretty tight. I know APC's stretch a lot, and youre supposed to size down 2 sizes, but I think I may have sized down too much. For comparison, I have a pair of size 32 Corpus slim fits (Im pretty sure they are raw) that fit pretty much the way I want, but even these are a tad tighter in the waist than I would prefer, although Ive only worn them 3 times. I dont know how Corpus fits in comparison to APC.

Do you think I should just swap the APC's for a 31 or 32, or will they stretch out enough to be comfortable?

kit99bar

USPA Class 1, weak, old man!
Jul 18, 2001
wear them hard for a week and see if they fit after that. sounds like they should

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor