digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
come itt to chat with a stranger about your love for seasoned meats

Armin Tamzarian

May 28, 2006
in the clouds
jerk chicken ftmfw. there was a hatian refugee church near my parents hood that cooked jerk chicken on saturdays and it was legit one of the best things i’ve ever eaten. i last had it over 10 years ago and i still think about it all the time lol. never made any or had any elsewhere that was even half as good.

Reactions: Prince of Zamunda

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
It's pretty good.

Been trying to get my dad to add it to his menu but it hasn't happened yet :mad:

Prince of Zamunda

Nothing but natural berries and juices.
OT Supporter
May 13, 2002
Zamunda, Africa
I eat jerk chicken at least twice a month. This is doubled during summer months. If I'm feeling frisky I'll pick up a bag of pimento wood for authenticity. I also like to brine in buttermilk/jerk seasoning before grilling. The fire must be hot and it must kiss the jerk to "activate it" as my uncle says.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
hmmm i need to use some chicken thighs, think i'll make some jerk chicken this weekend, get the marinade going tomorrow. that seriouseats recipe looks fine but i'm going to use my oven, i'll use a similar marinade and just bake it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman