Sign in if you’re drinking and assembling shit

Fordgasm

Mike Trout > All
May 12, 2001
Got my 5 year old daughter a huge ass doll house, like 5 feet tall. I’m dreading assembling it all day tomorrow, from the reviews it sounds like the instructions are so bad they might as well not include any.

• Wow
Reactions: Snake Pliskin

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
Not this year! I've done this for the last 4 years. This year she got a remote controlled car and a kiddo tablet.

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Southern California
Also

sj7w7kyq59761.jpg

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
Why doesn't Santa ever wrap his gifts? Even back when I was a kid he would always leave everything out in the open.

TS
TS
jrmcm

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
Why doesn't Santa ever wrap his gifts? Even back when I was a kid he would always leave everything out in the open.
Gifts from parents are wrapped. Gifts from Santa aren’t.
That‘s how kids know which ones were from Santa.
It’s also how parents can get out of wrapping the last 3 presents at 1am when they’re fucking spent. And that’s actually the entire reason.

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
Got my 5 year old daughter a huge ass doll house, like 5 feet tall. I’m dreading assembling it all day tomorrow, from the reviews it sounds like the instructions are so bad they might as well not include any.

did one like that last year that my daughters grandfather bought her. Shit was 3 stories took half the day and my back was wrecked.

Reactions: Aznpho

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
Also, takes some balls to buy someone else’s kid a toy that takes a lot of effort to assemble and expect you to do it imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor