GUN Silencer time for me!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by silversilvia, Jun 13, 2008.

  1. silversilvia

    silversilvia Active Member

    Sep 28, 2003
    Likes Received:
    I found out that KS will allow silencers after the 1st of July, so its finally time to get one for my P22. I am thinking of a YHM mite, or the TAC65.

    Can you buy these online and ship them to a store of your choice (like a firearm)? or can u only buy them at a class 3 dealer?

    I know about the $200 tax stamp and the paper work, but thats about it.
  2. kellyclan

    kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

    May 16, 2001
    Likes Received:
    Yes, the seller can help you coordinate the delivery. There is paperwork that has to go between the seller and your FFL. Your FFL does have to be licensed to handle class 3 stuff.

    Depending on what kind of transfer they are doing, it may be cheaper to have your dealer order something, so be sure to ask about any fees you're going to be responsible for and then do the math.

Share This Page