building an airplane whee
Nov 7, 2001
Destin, FL
http://www.local6.com/politics/17784129/detail.html

Republican HQ Manager's Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs
'Democrats Far More Aggressive in Seminole County,' Victim Says

POSTED: 11:26 pm EDT October 22, 2008
UPDATED: 9:15 am EDT October 23, 2008

LONGWOOD, Fla. -- The home of a Central Florida Republican headquarters manager was shot up and damaged over his support of Sen. John McCain, the man told police.

Rog Coverely said several pellets pierced his Longwood home. Coverely showed several spiderwebbed-holes in the front windows of his home.

The Republican manager said he is convinced he was targeted because of new McCain signs he added around his home.

"All I can tell you is this, I have a very good relationship with my neighbors," Coverely said. "I mow my lawn. The only thing that has changed is I have two McCain signs in my front yard."

Coverely said he has taken about 300 calls concerning stolen or vandalized McCain signs in the area.

"It says this campaign is getting vicious," Coverely said.

Coverely said it appears Democrats are becoming more aggressive in the county.

"I wouldn't say slipping but I would say the Democrats have become far more aggressive in Seminole County because it is such a heavy Republican area," Coverely said.

17785393.jpg

Local 6 has learned that the attorney general's office is getting involved in area investigation and has asked to see police reports of sign vandalism and theft.

Meanwhile, McCain will be in Florida Thursday.

The Republican presidential nominee is speaking at Allstar Building Materials in Ormond Beach. Later he'll be in Sarasota for a "Joe the Plumber" bus tour rally at Robarts Arena.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Tdizzle

Jul 1, 2007
Vegas, son.
It's amazing that the Democratic party tries to establish how caring and concerned they are for the welfare of everyone, yet they are some of the first to get violent and use brutal tactics when the going gets tough.

s2k

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2002
corn field, iowa
It's amazing that the Democratic party tries to establish how caring and concerned they are for the welfare of everyone, yet they are some of the first to get violent and use brutal tactics when the going gets tough.
nice generalizing

you must be one of these right?
[y]UwjlUMoLVvA[/y]

cent

Nov 8, 2007
nice generalizing

you must be one of these right?
[y]UwjlUMoLVvA[/y]

what does that video have to do with using a weapon to destroy/damage something? the original poster you quoted is correct. Like when liberals care about the environment, and then set luxury houses on fire that release tons of CO2 into the air.

vwpilot

Jan 9, 2005
And so what if he is?

You must be liberal since the first thing they always attack is religion and especially Christianity.

Why is it that the left always is so concerned about the rights of every religious zealot that is not Christian, while its ok for them to say people are crazy bible thumping Christians as a derogatory remark?

Why is it a good thing to protect Muslim rights and all that go with it, while its ok to shit on the Jews and on the Christians?

Why are you respected if you're an Imam, however your a nut case if your a Priest?

Why is it ok for someone to speak out on their Muslim beliefs while its considered wrong and crazy for a Christian to do the same?

THAT is the liberal way of thinking and its bullshit. Its not a generalization to say that they always say they are out for equality and peace, yet they are the first ones to attack Christians, Israel, and ANYONE that doesnt believe as they do.

Obama himself let his true feelings out and made it seem OK, when he said:

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns and religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

Right there he is doing the same thing he is saying small town people do. He is condemning them for not being like him and not seeing the world the way he does. If we're religious or own guns, we're nuts and cant see his "enlightened" outlook.

Libs are the worst for crap like this. They want you to believe they're loving and accepting of everyone, however, they're the first to denegrate you if you dont see their point of view. And its apperent in many of their speeches and tv ads. They rarely tell you how good their plans are, they just try to put others down as much as they can.

Its BS and a true sign of weakness. This country is in real, real trouble, and not just on 2nd A issues, if Obama is elected. I dont understand how so much of this country is blinded by his BS. He is the single most dangerous liberal to EVER run for president. Hillary would have been 100 times better as much as I hate to admit it.

TwistedMind

Mar 20, 2004
related : Here in Corpus Christi Texas someone has also been running around stealing Mccain signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan