Finished the season with iRating - 1901 - Safety Rating 4.27

@Type2 you're missing all the fun.

Reactions: yonson and Cicada

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Did anyone ever figure out how the Divisions were divided? I thought I was in like 16th place in my Division, however I just checked and I'm now showing to be 3rd???

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I believe divisions are created based on your location and your location irating at the beginning of the season.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
I believe divisions are created based on your location and your location irating at the beginning of the season.
That's what I thought too, but it doesn't seem location matters because when I look at the people in my Division they are from all around the globe... I think it's got something to do with i Rating or something along those lines.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
@yonson where you gonna point your needle for
Week 13?
I just got my ass handed to me in the top split of the Rookie MX5 race... Most of those guys were well over 2000 iRating :rofl: SoF 2395 I'm pretty decent in that car and I qualified next to last 3 seconds off the pace :rofl: I was doing well, (P8 out of 19) when I got taken out going into T1, then after getting the car fixed I got taken out going into T1 the very next lap...

After that I jumped in the Charlotte race in the 87 Thunderbird, was doing well again then got taken out, get the car fixed, and get taken out the next fucking lap again... :rofl: That one whatever, but the MX5 race I'm still pissed about because I lost a ton of SR and IR...

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
That's what I thought too, but it doesn't seem location matters because when I look at the people in my Division they are from all around the globe... I think it's got something to do with i Rating or something along those lines.
I think it’s broken into clubs and divisions. Club is the region. Division is based on your irating.

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I just got my ass handed to me in the top split of the Rookie MX5 race... Most of those guys were well over 2000 iRating :rofl: SoF 2395 I'm pretty decent in that car and I qualified next to last 3 seconds off the pace :rofl: I was doing well, (P8 out of 19) when I got taken out going into T1, then after getting the car fixed I got taken out going into T1 the very next lap...

After that I jumped in the Charlotte race in the 87 Thunderbird, was doing well again then got taken out, get the car fixed, and get taken out the next fucking lap again... :rofl: That one whatever, but the MX5 race I'm still pissed about because I lost a ton of SR and IR...
I wanna race some of the MX5, Ferrari and 911 races but I don’t want to touch my safety rating till I get my B license.

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Same. I’m also division 3.
I used to win a lot more races when I wasn’t always in top split. These guys are just so fast.
Have to say though, I’m getting faster too.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
I did get one of those 49” G9’s recently though
havent played any sims in a few months since the uplift is too wobbly for a wheel (old desk was sold wood), so i really do need to build a rig now

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Top split. SOF in the +2k range.
started in P14 after a mediocre qualifying.
clawed, kicked and punched my way up to the podium. Finished P3 andheld off some really fast guys!
Current fastest lap at Okayama:
1:43.5
That’s faster than a lot of the alien track guides :)

• Wow
Reactions: yonson

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
I just realized I was playing AC and ACC on my PS4 Pro with boost mode turned off.

Holy shit it's much better now :big grin:

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Top split. SOF in the +2k range.
started in P14 after a mediocre qualifying.
clawed, kicked and punched my way up to the podium. Finished P3 andheld off some really fast guys!
Current fastest lap at Okayama:
1:43.5
That’s faster than a lot of the alien track guides :)
Last night I was in the 2nd split (you were in the 3rd :mamoru: although you did finish P2) I qualified P9 or so, made up a spot on lap 1, then a couple laps later while I'm in P6 I got punted by a damn netcode :madfawk:

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
I did get one of those 49” G9’s recently though
havent played any sims in a few months since the uplift is too wobbly for a wheel (old desk was sold wood), so i really do need to build a rig now

time to cop a playseat challenge.

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Last night I was in the 2nd split (you were in the 3rd :mamoru: although you did finish P2) I qualified P9 or so, made up a spot on lap 1, then a couple laps later while I'm in P6 I got punted by a damn netcode :madfawk:
I should have won that race but I made a really stupid, stupid move. I was in first with a 2.5 sec lead. I caught up to two back markers who were battling. And easily passed them on Lap 13.
on Lap 14 they were in my draft and I decided as a gentlemen racer to get out of their way, let them pass, so they could fight for their positions without a tow.
Somehow or another, the time it took to let them pass gave P2 enough time to get in striking distance.
And I had two slower guys -1L in front of me.
I got sandwiched between all of them going into the last straight. Lost P1 in photo finish cause I couldn’t get around the lap traffic I let pass.
Lesson learned. Worry about my race not theirs.

on the previous race that knocked me down to 3rd split. I was P1. P2 was chasing and no one behind us for miles. P2 late braked into my gearbox and I had to tow/pit. He finished first. I finished P12. Which was bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: yonson

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Authentics