CREW Sim Racing

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
@yonson notice your IR has been averaging much higher lately and your track times are getting faster and faster..
Congrats.

I'd give you a high five but my arm can't reach that far back on the grid :mamoru2:

• Haha
Reactions: yonson

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
I should have won that race but I made a really stupid, stupid move. I was in first with a 2.5 sec lead. I caught up to two back markers who were battling. And easily passed them on Lap 13.
on Lap 14 they were in my draft and I decided as a gentlemen racer to get out of their way, let them pass, so they could fight for their positions without a tow.
Somehow or another, the time it took to let them pass gave P2 enough time to get in striking distance.
And I had two slower guys -1L in front of me.
I got sandwiched between all of them going into the last straight. Lost P1 in photo finish cause I couldn’t get around the lap traffic I let pass.
Lesson learned. Worry about my race not theirs.

on the previous race that knocked me down to 3rd split. I was P1. P2 was chasing and no one behind us for miles. P2 late braked into my gearbox and I had to tow/pit. He finished first. I finished P12. Which was bullshit.
That's so fucking infuriating... If I'm a lap down I always move over and let lead lap guys by even if I'm racing someone, STFW if I go from P12 to P13, I'm not about to fuck up someone's chance at a win for that...

Reactions: spooled2.2

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
@yonson notice your IR has been averaging much higher lately and your track times are getting faster and faster..
Congrats.

I'd give you a high five but my arm can't reach that far back on the grid :mamoru2:
:rofl:

Practice, practice, practice... Watching Ben Evs videos has really helped. I'm slowly getting faster, but my best lap is still only a 1:45.3 :o He didn't do a video for this track though, and the one I found wasn't really that helpful like his are...

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Download Trading Paints and get a sponsor on that bad boy
Or just paint it... When I'm racing in ARCA etc... I'm the only one out there that doesn't have a normal paint job. I don't run a single sponsor on my cars and they are usually some crazy paint job...

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I was battling P1. We were .3 away from each other from the first turn to the last lap. Swapped spots a few times. Nail bitter.
net coded In the hairpin. He won. I got a dnf P14

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Hehe, yeah. Unlike the ass that took me out on L1 yours was a racing incident, I don't know where he expected you to go divebombing you like that...

Reactions: B-Line

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Played around in a couple races with the Pro Lite trucks on the Daytona infield for the first time. the dirt stuff is super cool, Just saw they added Bristol dirt track too!
Yeah, I enjoy the Stadium trucks and Rally cars, that track is really fun too. I haven't purchased Bristol yet...

Reactions: Eat Shit

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
The draft at that track is insane... My best is still the 1:36.861, I have finally broken into the 1:37's twice on my own though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Authentics