CREW Sim Racing

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Going through a break up and my business is still shit down. I’ve had plenty of time to race, race, race.
I’m turning 1:36.5’s solo/no draft.
I did a 1:37 flat in qualifying. :)
P3 on the podium in top split.
I wrecked 2nd lap though :(

• Wow
Reactions: Cicada and yonson

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Phew, that was a tough race... Started P4, finished P4, spent some time in P2, just couldn't get past P1, and then P3 and P4 just freight trained by me on the straight.

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Just had a super fun top split race.
SOF +2000.
Within the first 4 or 5 turns, the front field pulled away from everyone else by about 5sec.
I was in P6 no one behind me. We had a P1-P6 train all the way to the last turn on the last lap. All 6 of us.
on the last lap there was a net code collision coming out of the final chicane that took out P2-P4.
I clipped my back tire and lost my drivetrain but since it was downhill, I rolled across the start finish and took P3.
Lolol.

• Haha
Reactions: yonson

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Wow, there were actually a couple things in this that really helped me out. Particularly the one about unticking the add fuel/change tires under fast repair and the displaying all when moving items around...

Reactions: Cicada and B-Line

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Phew, damn, top split is intense...
You can't relax for one sec or those guys will chew you up and spit you out.
I'm just now at the point of being comfortable in top split after weeks of racing with them consistently.
I'm usually finishing mid pack when I'm not crashed out.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
You can't relax for one sec or those guys will chew you up and spit you out.
I'm just now at the point of being comfortable in top split after weeks of racing with them consistently.
I'm usually finishing mid pack when I'm not crashed out.
Yeah, it didn't help that I was #16 in an 18 car field. Looking at fastest lap times, I was only faster than 1 of them, yet I was able to make it up to and keep 11th place from 15th. I'll take that with a 2646 SoF.

Reactions: B-Line

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Phew, just finished P3 in the top split after starting P9!

SoF was low though, only 1921. I did also catch a couple of REALLY lucky breaks from some crashes in front of me...

I probably could have been P2 if I hadn't screwed up like 5 turns in a row with 2 offs which let the field of faster cars catch me... :rofl: I was able to hold 2 of the 3 off, 1 of them was just too quick though and freight trained by me on the straight, I was able to stay with him and benefit from his draft for the last couple of laps though.

1:29.849 was my best lap.

Reactions: Cicada

Asdf1

Oct 11, 2005
was in a race with a dude from new zealand fucker was glitching all over the place lmao

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
was in a race with a dude from new zealand fucker was glitching all over the place lmao
Yeah, that's pretty typical and VERY distracting especially when they jump 50 feet in the air and come crashing back down... I don't know what's worse when that happens or when they blink out for like 10 seconds then pop back up and you are in the same place and it gives you a 4x :madfawk:

Reactions: Asdf1

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Fuck, today has been a roller coaster for PC's for me... Got my new work MB/CPU up and running, I go in to do some racing and the NVME drive in my gaming PC took a shit, can't even get it to show up in the BIOS, swap in my backup PC and it's doing the same fucking thing :madfawk:

• Sad
Reactions: Cicada

Asdf1

Oct 11, 2005
Fuck, today has been a roller coaster for PC's for me... Got my new work MB/CPU up and running, I go in to do some racing and the NVME drive in my gaming PC took a shit, can't even get it to show up in the BIOS, swap in my backup PC and it's doing the same fucking thing :madfawk:
Lol damn my 970 Evo solid day 1

Reactions: yonson and Cicada

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Yeah, that sucks because even if you are being cautious on lap 1 and 2 the asswipes behind you trying to win on lap 1 fuck it up for you :madfawk:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Authentics