CREW Sim Racing

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Just did a race at Interlagos. 2nd split. Started in P2. Spun right before the front straight in Lap 1.
Ended up in last place. Used the next 12 laps to reel everyone in.
Finished in P2 :)

• Wow
Reactions: yonson

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Damn, that's impressive. What happened to you in the race we were in earlier? I took t1/t2 too conservatively and got stuck behind a couple slower cars for a couple laps.

Reactions: B-Line

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I was working with P2, P3 and me to catch up to P1. We were passing but only on straights. Wasn’t defending so we could keep our speed up and catch P1.
Jackass, dumb fuck moron, decides to chase me for the apex in the esses.
I didn’t even know he was there. Why pass there on Lap 5 in a 3 car battle?

He took me out.

Moron.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Damn, that blows. I kept having to brake super early to avoid rear ending idiots because the guys in front of me would move off line then dive bomb in front of me.

• Angry
Reactions: B-Line

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Don't know what's happening but all of a sudden, I'm racing HELLA HELLA HELLA fast. In some cases, i'm keeping up with or out pacing the top split guys.
Fastest lap so far at Interlagos:
1:50.026
When I turned that speed, in that race I also clocked:
1:50.229
1:50.529
1:50.597
1:50.882

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Were you leading or in the draft? This stupid track pisses me off so much, it always kills my IR and SR and fucking T4 1x's me to death...

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Were you leading or in the draft? This stupid track pisses me off so much, it always kills my IR and SR and fucking T4 1x's me to death...
Both. Leading and draft. Can’t remember exactly where I was for each lap though. I can try to look at graphs and reverse engineer.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
:ugh:

Another fucking boring ass drafting track this week :madfawk:

:wtf: can't they switch in some decent tracks, like Barber, Laguna, Lime Rock with chicanes, and maybe Summit Point although you could probably take that flat out from turn 9 to turn 1 once the tires warmed up...

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Thanks! I don't know when you hopped in, but I was just following the front 2 after P3 went out on the exit of the chicane on lap 1 biding my time until the end when I would try for a pass on the last lap. However when P1 and P2 got together I was following him really closely then I biffed the chicane and dropped out of his draft and never could catch him again. :( I'm really glad they added the Chicane though, that race would be boring AF without it.

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I watched from like lap 3 almost to the end. I saw you move up in position.
I never really knew before how to watch someone else’s race. Figured it out and watched yours.

I wish we had the longer version of Watkins. I love it.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
I watched from like lap 3 almost to the end. I saw you move up in position.
I never really knew before how to watch someone else’s race. Figured it out and watched yours.

I wish we had the longer version of Watkins. I love it.
Yeah, I prefer the full version with the boot, definitely more fun and a little less of a draft fest. Hehe in practice tonight before the race I was following a guy up to the chicane and I completely lifted at the 600 board, he broke like hard at the 300 board and just stayed on the brakes, I didn't realize he was slowing down that much and I got on the brakes hard for over a second and still just slammed into him. I said sorry, then He was on the mic cursing and saying "You do know we are using the chicane right?" I typed yes, you just broke WAY more than I expected. He said he broke on the line (whatever that is) Even on cold tires I only brake for like half a second at most for the entry there... Then Otto comes on the mic and says you barely have to brake for it :rofl:

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Yeah, I prefer the full version with the boot, definitely more fun and a little less of a draft fest. Hehe in practice tonight before the race I was following a guy up to the chicane and I completely lifted at the 600 board, he broke like hard at the 300 board and just stayed on the brakes, I didn't realize he was slowing down that much and I got on the brakes hard for over a second and still just slammed into him. I said sorry, then He was on the mic cursing and saying "You do know we are using the chicane right?" I typed yes, you just broke WAY more than I expected. He said he broke on the line (whatever that is) Even on cold tires I only brake for like half a second at most for the entry there... Then Otto comes on the mic and says you barely have to brake for it :rofl:
Lol.
It’s funny when people get shut up on the mic.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Dammit, this fucking drafting ass track pisses me off SO much... Another fucking P2... Started P3, was in P2 by the 1st turn. Swapped between P2 and P4 for a few laps because they kept wanting to battle instead of catch the leader, then thankfully P3 and P4 got together and took each other out so I was solidly in P2, but by this time P1 was about 4 seconds ahead and he had 2 lapped cars with him and they were all working together swapping off fastest laps, so I pretty much never had a chance of catching them being by myself. One of them made an error and I caught him and was able to draft with him for about half a lap but he wasn't quick enough to keep up so I was basically just pissing in the wind...

Reactions: B-Line and Cicada

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I was in top split and was in P1.
4 or so laps to go my engine starts to putter.
Fuck fuck fuck... I forgot to change my fuel level. Then i drive into the pit too hot.
Penalty and refuel.

Finished near last.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Wow, Saturday afternoon races are pretty packed! Split 3 with a SoF of 1783 :rofl:

Started P11, was running in a pack of 4 cars for P7. I'm just sitting back in P10 just cruising P7 and P8 touch going into the bus stop and take out P9 with them, I'm now in P7 with a 5 second gap ahead and 2 seconds behind. I pretty much just concentrate on both pulling away from P8 and catching P6. I steadily pull away from P8 but P6 is staying 5 seconds ahead. Evidently there's a giant wreck going through the bus stop there are cars scattered everywhere as I go through and take over P3 and spend the last couple laps trying to catch P2.

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
saw some iRacing level shit today while watching GT4s at Monza. Full course yellow one car slows down, the one right behind him didn't and slammed into the back. Both cars out of the race, the BMW that didn't slow down had the hood sticking straight up and the dude didn't immediately pull over.

• Wow
Reactions: B-Line and yonson

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Authentics