GAME Since Rocket League went Free to Play

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
There are currently 1.2million people online :omg:

And they're trying to get the Fortnite nerds to play with this Llama Rama bullshit. And the Battle Bus :hsugh:

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
They fucked up high level MMR so bad though, it's making ranked a crapshoot to start this season. :mad:

I landed right back where I always am...platinum. :o

I may hit diamond but using a keyboard/mouse will always suck. Fuck controllers, though. Hate'em.

Reactions: victor77

Slimmy

Yep.
Mar 14, 2000
Ft. Lauderdale
I landed right back where I always am...platinum. :o

I may hit diamond but using a keyboard/mouse will always suck. Fuck controllers, though. Hate'em.
I went from high C2, to Diamond 3 after winning probably half my placement matches.

Back in C1 now, but it's gonna be a harder grind now, I think the first Super GC was mid 1400s MMR, I was at that MMR a few weeks ago. :wtc:

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
I went from high C2, to Diamond 3 after winning probably half my placement matches.

Back in C1 now, but it's gonna be a harder grind now, I think the first Super GC was mid 1400s MMR, I was at that MMR a few weeks ago. :wtc:

Probably TONS of smurf accounts right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxvell32