Hey, I've been having some problems installing the onboard sound card drivers on my system. I've tried with both Windows XP and Windows 2003. Still get the same error that the device name or device display name is in use. So far I've uninstalled everything and let it re-install several times. I've tried doing this in safe mode, I've tried installing the drivers that I downloaded from the manufacturer's website, still no go. I checked the bios and a bunch of other stuff... I don't have any more ideas of what to do. Here's some info on the system itself.... Motherboard: ECS K7S5A (Version 1 I believe) Sound card is an SiS 7012 Athlon 900 CPU I installed a POS Intel win-modem.... but I don't think that's the problem.