EDU FIT Smoothie/Juicer Crew. EDU

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
Got on Amazon and bought these:

Originally I got them to put water and store bought juice in but started thinking about making my own tasty drinks. Instead of eating a hand full of snack, I could drink something good for me.

Any OTers out there on this train?

I've lost 20 pounds so far cutting out carbs but looking for something to substitute cravings.

Thanks in advance!

TS
TS
Mr Chan

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
So far I put some Strawberry, Pineapple, Ice, peanut butter and 2% milk in the blinder. ObamaNotBad.jpg

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
My goto is some strawberries, blueberries and spinach sometimes some greek yogurt if I'm feeling naughty. Goes into the bullet with some water and that's it mang.

TS
TS
Mr Chan

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
My goto is some strawberries, blueberries and spinach sometimes some greek yogurt if I'm feeling naughty. Goes into the bullet with some water and that's it mang.

Is Greek yogurt that bad for you? I'm new to this.

2000GT

Jan 21, 2001
So far I put some Strawberry, Pineapple, Ice, peanut butter and 2% milk in the blinder. ObamaNotBad.jpg

I’m impressed you’re losing weight on a higher cal shake.

When or if you plateau I’d sub out pb for pb powder and milk for low cal cashew milk.

Reactions: Simple and Mr Chan
TS
TS
Mr Chan

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
I’m impressed you’re losing weight on a higher cal shake.

When or if you plateau I’d sub out pb for pb powder and milk for low cal cashew milk.

Nah bro, that was the first shake I ever made. Just messing around and tried it out.

I lost weight from cutting out bread and not eating out like I was. Took about 4 months.

I'll put the cashew milk on my next grocery list. Thanks man!

Reactions: 2000GT

2000GT

Jan 21, 2001
Nah bro, that was the first shake I ever made. Just messing around and tried it out.

I lost weight from cutting out bread and not eating out like I was. Took about 4 months.

I'll put the cashew milk on my next grocery list. Thanks man!

Silk makes a 25 cal per cup cashew that tastes awesome.

Nice work on the weight loss!

Reactions: Mr Chan

scotty

OT Supporter
May 6, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I should do this. Been getting green drink and beet juices at Nekter recently. Feel like I’ve been eating too many carbs lately just to feel full.

TS
TS
Mr Chan

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
I should do this. Been getting green drink and beet juices at Nekter recently. Feel like I’ve been eating too many carbs lately just to feel full.

It took me about a month and a half before I could feel full after a low carb meal.

Takes time and I've hit a wall. I need to hit the bike. :hs:

TS
TS
Mr Chan

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
Any veggie drinks somebody would recommend?

There's only 2 things I don't like, cucumber and grapefruit.

Prince of Zamunda

Nothing but natural berries and juices.
OT Supporter
May 13, 2002
Zamunda, Africa
Since having an extra little one in the home I've transitioned to store brand prepackaged kits. HEB has a few that I enjoy and the contents are decent looking. I always mix with water to keep the calorie/sugar intake down.

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
Go with smoothies.. Removing the fiber (juicing) is stupid
Not necessarily, i mean in my case I have to much natural fiber intake and do need the vitamins and minerals from fruits. So j drink lots of cold pressed juice , was also debating buying my own juicer. Not sure it’s save lots of money? $6.99 for 16oz cold pressed juice. I’m thinking the labor and prep would get annoying

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
img66c.jpg

Also heard this one is easy af to clean

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman