FL
Fun fact. Me and many others can eat mangos but the tree sap gives us hives

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
@undertaker it’s time

giphy.gif
Im a product of the midwest US. German. Apples and cherries. Sourkraut and sausages. We had tomatoes and lettuce in the summer, almost nothing in the winter. This was before a time when fresh produce from around the world is available year round. We might have had a pineapple once. Bought my first avocado when I was in college, and I thought it was ripe because it was nice and hard, like an apple. almost broke my jaw.

Mejnoon

May 6, 2000
Omaha, NE
Im a product of the midwest US. German. Apples and cherries. Sourkraut and sausages. We had tomatoes and lettuce in the summer, almost nothing in the winter. This was before a time when fresh produce from around the world is available year round. We might have had a pineapple once. Bought my first avocado when I was in college, and I thought it was ripe because it was nice and hard, like an apple. almost broke my jaw.
haraam aleik

brianpsx

It betta go up
OT Supporter
Nov 29, 2001
Fullerton, CA
Another low cal option that tastes decent. There's other flavors that all taste decent. 400 cals an entire tub for many of them.
002235751.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448