EDU Sneaky Fuckers use sexual mimicry to get laid.

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
:"beta males", "alpha males", "it's all about seeking a mating opportunity".

these old fuckers have no idea how our generation function. there are dozens of mating opportunities at our fingertips. sex is alright but psychologists need to give up the stupid fucking idea that sex secretly motivates everything we do

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT

these old fuckers have no idea how our generation function. there are dozens of mating opportunities at our fingertips. sex is alright but psychologists need to give up the stupid fucking idea that sex secretly motivates everything we do
Sex motivates everything we do. It’s not a secret. And if you don’t understand that you need to go back to school.

Reactions: mylegacy412

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
from the guy on right's wiki page about the research he is doing

and how hormones in the menstrual cycle affect buying decisions.[17][18] Another line of research has involved gift giving, including how men and women differ in why they give.[19][20][21][22]

what is the point of such research? we all know women's hormonal cycles affect their behaviors in a variety of ways. How do we know this? By being in long term relationships with women. I can tell you when her estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone levels are peaking just based on her behavior (physical touch/mushy language), the ease or difficulty with which she gets aroused, and the smell and taste of her vagina. In any case, the scientific community already knows a lot more about women's sex hormone cycles than mens', I suspect. My understanding is that men seem to have daily, seasonal, and yearly variations in testosterone levels that affect THEIR behavior, but very little is known about that. Why don't we do a study on testosterone levels and crime commission, since men commit a lot of crimes? Right- it's cuz this dude is just a misogynist entering the minds of the young and dumb in a trojan horse

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
from the guy on right's wiki page about the research he is doing

what is the point of such research? we all know women's hormonal cycles affect their behaviors in a variety of ways. How do we know this? By being in long term relationships with women. I can tell you when her estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone levels are peaking just based on her behavior (physical touch/mushy language), the ease or difficulty with which she gets aroused, and the smell and taste of her vagina. In any case, the scientific community already knows a lot more about women's sex hormone cycles than mens', I suspect. My understanding is that men seem to have daily, seasonal, and yearly variations in testosterone levels that affect THEIR behavior, but very little is known about that. Why don't we do a study on testosterone levels and crime commission, since men commit a lot of crimes? Right- it's cuz this dude is just a misogynist entering the minds of the young and dumb in a trojan horse
Mainly because I don't want to have sex with men

May 8, 2001
Colorado
874d2428.gif

Reactions: Gort

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men

Sex motivates everything we do. Secretly or otherwise.

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Sex motivates everything we do. Secretly or otherwise.
Horseshit. Dopamine motivates everything we do. Sex is one way to get dopamine. For the masses, it is the strongest dopamine pull there is. Which is why it seems to run the others. But for example, in a drug addict, behavior is motivated by desire for drugs, not sex, because the dopamine pull from drugs is stronger than that from sex

Plenty of people cant have sex for whatever reason and still find motivators

Reactions: hoody and Epik High

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal

Says the weirdo who clearly isn’t getting any sex

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan