ART So a guy walks into a camera store to buy a telescope...

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
So I walk into work today and we're slammed, customers everywhere. I go help the first person I see, a guy in his mid 60's, he asks me if we have telescopes, I tell him we sure do. I take him over to our telescope area and here's how the conversation went...

Him: "I need one powerful enough to study the craters on the moon."
Me: "Well this is our most powerful telescope."
Him: "I need it to study the secret structures on the moon..."
Me: "Oh, really..." (Thinking :hsugh:)
Him: "Yeah, I'm reading a book that tells all about the secret race of aliens that live on the moon!"
Me: (Trying to hold it together...) "Sounds like an interesting book..." :ugh:
Him: "It's true, there are 89 different biodomes built in the craters of the moon! The moon is inhabited!"
Me: "Okay... Let me go in the back to see if this telescope is powerful enough to spy on alien biodomes..."

:rofl::rofl::rofl: What the mother fuck!?! This guy wasn't drunk, he wasn't high, he truly believed this shit. I could hardly keep it together while talking to him, I had to go to the back stock room and laugh...

I came back out, gave him my card and asked him to give me a call if he finds the location of the secret alien moon base. :rofl:

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
BWAHAHAH!!!!

SHould have tried to sell him all kinds of shit

"This UV filter helps remove gamma rays that are blocking what the human eye can visually see. It's their shield

TS
TS
MSIGuy

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
SHould have tried to sell him all kinds of shit
I kinda wanted to, but then I thought about all the work cleaning, RMA'ing, paperwork, ect when he brought the telescope back after not finding aliens... :rofl:

Shit, I can see it now, "Reason for return: 404, Aliens Not Found..." My boss would have a shit fit! :rofl:

TS
TS
MSIGuy

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
Damn, just realized what I should have said, "Oh for those you need a camera and photographic lens. Let me show you this 800L and 1DsMKIII..."

s14brent

Apr 29, 2009
las vegas
Shoulda come back wearing a tinfoil hat

5672594692_3bcb0cf5c4_o.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19