So about China…

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
We have a lot of messes to clean up. We really need to pay attention to our own backyard. We should be building relationships and alliances and working to help stand up industry in countries closer to home and obviously here as well.

We just continue to make really dumb decisions.

yea but think of all the sweet shareholder value we're making. :bowdown:

our society is built on the 90 day slot. china is thinking 10-20-50 years out.

Reactions: Nikuk

Colt_Government

OT Supporter
Jun 18, 2010
wallaby island
yea but think of all the sweet shareholder value we're making. :bowdown:

our society is built on the 90 day slot. china is thinking 10-20-50 years out.
China is building the next dynasty, Chinese dynasty last for like 500 years. Can you imagine being ruled by the same family for 500 years and everyone were mostly content with that.

• Haha

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
China is building the next dynasty, Chinese dynasty last for like 500 years. Can you imagine being ruled by the same family for 500 years and everyone were mostly content with that.

TBH i'd be chill with it so long as i got healthcare, food and shelter. IDGAF. the fuck am i working for really.

Reactions: Grom and Nikuk

Colt_Government

OT Supporter
Jun 18, 2010
wallaby island
i do wonder if china looked at how the US was the worlds factory during WWII and gained so much power in so little time so they set out to become the worlds factory by using capitalism rules against itself. being the cheaper one by any means necessary. by golly it worked.

then they see how soft power works. look what/how africa is doing with them.

look at the deaths the US is responsible for here. we claim to be the leader of the free world yet our healthcare system is garbage, the wage gap is massive, we have modern day "slavery" in a slightly different package, etc.
It’s still working, I’m importing container loads from construction material at 20% of the cost here.

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
yea sure is incredible. im looking at ev charger stands. painted and boxed for 55 a unit. :rofl: thats 5 bucks over my material cost here minus paint

I would be vary vary wary of high end electronics from China. Yes they are most likely the reason why shit we put together is so far behind finished product, but there is a reason we finish it here or have the Germans do it. As a person who is dealing with old charging tech assembled in China versus new stuff from Germany and the US, be cautious.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I would be vary vary wary of high end electronics from China. Yes they are most likely the reason why shit we put together is so far behind finished product, but there is a reason we finish it here or have the Germans do it. As a person who is dealing with old charging tech assembled in China versus new stuff from Germany and the US, be cautious.

uhhh

1659752904348.png

1659752956955.png

• Haha

Colt_Government

OT Supporter
Jun 18, 2010
wallaby island
When the pricing is 20% of the cost, even with 1/2 fail rate you are still winning

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vernenbailleu