So apparently Kellyanne Conway posted her underage daughter's nude photo on Twitter

Xin

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2003
Milwaukee, WI
Ok boomer

I'm 35 man. If you can't see how social media has collapsed society I can't help ya. It's fried all of our brains. Myself included. I can't imagine how bad it is for teens. It's why the mental health field is completely crumbling and unable to keep up. Your entire existence depending on dopamine hits from follower/reaction/retweet numbers rewires the brain. They're all cokeheads essentially.

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
I'm 35 man. If you can't see how social media has collapsed society I can't help ya. It's fried all of our brains. Myself included. I can't imagine how bad it is for teens. It's why the mental health field is completely crumbling and unable to keep up. Your entire existence depending on dopamine hits from follower/reaction/retweet numbers rewires the brain. They're all cokeheads essentially.

totally agree
but she's fucked up more because of her mom....family status.

Reactions: Paendragon and Jinx

Xin

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2003
Milwaukee, WI
totally agree
but she's fucked up more because of her mom....family status.

Ya that family is a mess, completely ruined by papa Trump :rofl:

I'm not even saying she's aware of how she's constantly poking at her herself while talking, which shows how severe the problem is if vapid narcissism has become just a standard internalized behavior.

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
have a like/dopamine hit my doo

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan