SPORTS So apparently Sam Stout is in a bit of trouble...

CyberEye

Oh god, the voices
Jul 18, 2001
London, Ontario Canada
The other night, supposedly, he ended up damn near killing some hockey player from Norwich. Kicked his head against the curb or something, 60 some odd stitches, yaddi yaddi yadda.

Apparently they're thinking about bringing him up on attempted manslaughter charges.

Can't find a link for confirmation, but a guy I work with is from Norwich and knows the guy that got fucked up.

roose

Attempted manslaughter is like 100 hours of community service in Canada.

No big deal.

teep

Mar 7, 2006
someone explain attempted manslaughter to me. i was under the impression that manslaughter was when you killed someone without actually meaning to. so how do you attempt to do that?

energie

I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the
Jun 15, 2006
oilcity alberta
someone explain attempted manslaughter to me. i was under the impression that manslaughter was when you killed someone without actually meaning to. so how do you attempt to do that?

obviously something was lost in translation

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
why what happened
i was going to Montreal and Quebec city on vacation and the cocksuckers held me up at immigration for hours and wanted to deny me access to canada because of one stupid arrest back int he day. Two stupid stupid little misdemeanors, that canadian law would have demanded 4 years in prison (they actually have a stupid translation book where they try and see what your charges would net you in canadian law), and made me pay a bullshit fine just to get a piece of paper saying i am impermissible to canada, but they're letting me in anyways.

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
i was going to Montreal and Quebec city on vacation and the cocksuckers held me up at immigration for hours and wanted to deny me access to canada because of one stupid arrest back int he day. Two stupid stupid little misdemeanors, that canadian law would have demanded 4 years in prison (they actually have a stupid translation book where they try and see what your charges would net you in canadian law), and made me pay a bullshit fine just to get a piece of paper saying i am impermissible to canada, but they're letting me in anyways.

:rofl: your not good enough for canada

teep

Mar 7, 2006
i haven't been to canada in a long time. i wonder if i could get in now. i got arrested for smashing mail boxes when i was a kid :o

VulgarTheClown

A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a
Nov 18, 2005
Tamarac, FL

I would say attempted due to either intoxication or lack of intent.

he clearly intended to beat him up which would be battery but if it went beyond that of a normal fight and wasn't bad enough for murder so its manslaughter but he didn't kill him so its attempted.

maybe that.....

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
i haven't been to canada in a long time. i wonder if i could get in now. i got arrested for smashing mail boxes when i was a kid :o

I learned a more important lesson. More-so you should be wondering if you have a reason to go to canada. that place fucking sucks.

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
lmao why did you smash mail boxes
They're dirty whores that only want to be stuffed full of white envelops that's why!

I am curious too, although I could knock that up on being young and dumb. Who didn't smash shit when they were younger?

I learned a more important lesson. More-so you should be wondering if you have a reason to go to canada. that place fucking sucks.
Aww come on now you can't damn a whole nation over something so retarded. I bet that wouldn't happen to you again unless you got some asshole customs guy again. Canada is a nice place and not everyone you meet here is an asshole like that.

teep

Mar 7, 2006
lmao why did you smash mail boxes

you mean you've never played mailbox baseball? basically one person drives and the other hangs out of the passenger window with a baseball bat and you try to take off mailboxes as you drive by.

its the kind of thing you do when you grow up in really boring suburbs

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
They're dirty whores that only want to be stuffed full of white envelops that's why!

I am curious too, although I could knock that up on being young and dumb. Who didn't smash shit when they were younger?

Aww come on now you can't damn a whole nation over something so retarded. I bet that wouldn't happen to you again unless you got some asshole customs guy again. Canada is a nice place and not everyone you meet here is an asshole like that.

that reminds me I told this chick the other day that her vag looked like an envelope filled with how tongues

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan