so can we all admit to singing in the car when we are alone?

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
I sing to anything I like. This article claims less than 50% of men sing in the car. But I sing out loud like I'm the only one on the road. I'll air drum. I'll strum my steering wheel like it's a guitar. Fuck the other drives if they think it's strange. In the car, I get into my music and I don't care who knows it.

According to a study by DMEautomotive, singing out loud was the top non-driving activity people do in the car — something at least 56 percent of motorists admit to engaging in while behind the wheel. Women are more likely to sing then men: 65 percent to 49 percent, and people under 35 are more likely to rock out (61 percent) than those 35 and over (54 percent).

Last edited:
TS
TS
TheRightToRemainSilent

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
I sing to anything I like. This article claims less than 50% of men sing in the car. But I sing out loud like I'm the only one on the road. I'll air drum. I'll strum my steering wheel like it's a guitar. Fuck the other drives if they think it's strange. In the car, I get into my music and I don't care who knows it.

them niggas is lying

im with you on the drumming and guitaring

if im in traffic, i'll tone it down a bit though

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
@GND I haven't even finished reading this thread and I'm memory replaying you driving with me and dfwwhateverwhateverhisnamewas and other dude in the car, rolling through Houston, windows down and all of us belting out The Eye Of The Tiger

• Haha
Reactions: GND and Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan