So El Beaner got into an accident and was 100% not at fault

I could have avoided this accident easily:

• Total voters

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
This could have easily ended up with the other driver saying I hit him. Cops were impressed with the quality of the video lol

After watching and listening to the video, I can hear the sigh I let out right after and then taking a few deep breathes (before calling the wife) cause I was fucking pissed(trying to calm down).

Yeah I'm good. His truck though not so much lol
I had some fuck do the exact same thing to me. Started to merge, I LAID on the horn, and he continued right on. I have no idea how people can ignore a horn when commencing a lane change.

MCohen

#GoSolar
OT Supporter
May 30, 2004
Washington, DC
I had some fuck do the exact same thing to me. Started to merge, I LAID on the horn, and he continued right on. I have no idea how people can ignore a horn when commencing a lane change.

I've noticed that quite a bit around here.

Its either: "Turning on my indicator makes all other cars disappear" or "Fuck it, they'll let me in"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec