So El Beaner got into an accident and was 100% not at fault

I could have avoided this accident easily:

• Total voters

ChemicalWhore

Excessively Black
OT Supporter
May 1, 2006
San Diego
If someone runs a red light do you still proceed into the intersection because you're right in hopes of another not at fault accident?
I watched a dash cam of this exact situation on YouTube the other day, dude could have braked and avoided it but kept going anyway.

Ebtek

Mar 19, 2000
I fucking hate insurance companies. "Well it's partially your fault for not trying to avoid them from hitting you."

I had a similar accident earlier this month. I was in the far left lane and all the sudden I was spinning around like he was because some lady came into my lane and hit the bed of my truck.
Honestly I feel like if a judge saw that video I'd be worried that he would think that I could have avoided that. The length of time spent honking could have been spent braking and they wouldnt have hit

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Honestly I feel like if a judge saw that video I'd be worried that he would think that I could have avoided that. The length of time spent honking could have been spent braking and they wouldnt have hit

no defense there at all. he held his position AND kept the pass speed up.

Jasonj

OT Supporter
Nov 26, 2006
Atlanta
Really? That’s interesting because every time you post the dash cam the only defensive driving I’ve seen is you maintaining or increasing speed and laying on your horn. :dunno:

I remember there was one where he posted and either said he braked, or just maintained speed on someone trying to merge, but it was back when he had a Mazdaspeed 3 and you could hear the car building boost and either the blowoff or bypass valve too :rofl:

Startled me cause I was not expecting it. At first I thought I had rolled back into the car lol.

Dude, jesus christ, ALL Fusion Sports were automatics and you were on flat ground. Fucking hell. Of course the rear-ends aren't your fault, but all the other shit you posted could be avoided by you not driving like a piece of shit. Goddamn you're dense.

Reactions: 6SpeedTA95

Deleted member 153699

Beaner don’t brake for NOBODY. It’s not his fault he owns the road. Don’t worry..he has dash cam tho ;)

Reactions: porsch1909

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
"At first I thought it was an old lady driving but then I hear a guys voice sound like he is crying and calls his wife "

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
Another Youtube comment

"So...the truck is clearly in the wrong but why the hell didn't the rear vehicle even attempt to slow down. In fact, you can see he turns into the truck a bit before contact. Driver was not either paying attention, was trying to cause the accident, or is just stupid and a terrible driver. "

:eek3: It's true, he did turn into the truck

Reactions: porsch1909

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Another Youtube comment

"So...the truck is clearly in the wrong but why the hell didn't the rear vehicle even attempt to slow down. In fact, you can see he turns into the truck a bit before contact. Driver was not either paying attention, was trying to cause the accident, or is just stupid and a terrible driver. "

I saw that too

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
Another Youtube comment

Lol comments are disabled.

Watched it again, he fucking turns into the truck. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec