So El Beaner got into an accident and was 100% not at fault

I could have avoided this accident easily:

• Total voters

BBB

OT Supporter
Sep 3, 2003
It’s just 5 seconds of the truck signaling as he accelerates to block him. If you watch close the truck is already signaling at the start of the video.

I almost feel like Im getting trolled now.

I really hope that's the case. Fuck the people that flip their blinkers for 10 seconds and wait for a mercy lane change. Learn how to fucking drive

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Saw video. Knew you were going to be partially at fault because you're a piece of shit that refuses to drive defensively.

Glad you are ok but you're a faggot.

Reactions: TheStickman

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
So just a protip for you bros. You have a legal duty to avoid accidents.

So in this case, the time between the lane change and the accident was too short for a cop to hold TS responsible.

But if there was more time, the last person who could have prevented the accident is responsible as that person becomes more clear.

So if this dude makes an illegal lane change without a signal, but let’s say 10 seconds later you rear end him, you’re still responsible.

It’s not always as simple as this guy fucked up so I can do whatever I want.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Kind had no other choice LMFAO. His insurance company was trying to play games and was going to put a % on me for not trying to avoid. I then emailed them the video and got a call 15 min later saying they are accepting 100% :rofl:
You have a duty to avoid. If this went to arbitration you're partially at fault.

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
I had some fuck do the exact same thing to me. Started to merge, I LAID on the horn, and he continued right on. I have no idea how people can ignore a horn when commencing a lane change.

But. I'm on the freeway and I hear a horn, and I'm looking around, and often I don't know what the fuck was going on. People just getting enraged.
It wasn't me.

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
So just a protip for you bros. You have a legal duty to avoid accidents.

So in this case, the time between the lane change and the accident was too short for a cop to hold TS responsible.

But if there was more time, the last person who could have prevented the accident is responsible as that person becomes more clear.

So if this dude makes an illegal lane change without a signal, but let’s say 10 seconds later you rear end him, you’re still responsible.

It’s not always as simple as this guy fucked up so I can do whatever I want.
I've seen people speed up when a guy signals that he wants to change lanes.
Jesus. Let the motherfucker in.

Jasonj

OT Supporter
Nov 26, 2006
Atlanta
I've seen people speed up when a guy signals that he wants to change lanes.
Jesus. Let the motherfucker in.

Happens all the time around here - traffic will be completely stopped, and there will be a car trying to turn into the flow of traffic, also from a stop. People will purposely speed up and tailgate the car in front of them to not let the person in.

Blows my mind. Would it kill you to hold your brake for just 2-5 seconds longer? People, especially like TS, think they control the road with shit like this.

I bet he's the type of person who will be sitting in traffic, and then bitch about how much traffic there is. Dude, you're part of the very traffic problem you're bitching about...

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Happens all the time around here - traffic will be completely stopped, and there will be a car trying to turn into the flow of traffic, also from a stop. People will purposely speed up and tailgate the car in front of them to not let the person in.

Blows my mind. Would it kill you to hold your brake for just 2-5 seconds longer? People, especially like TS, think they control the road with shit like this.

I bet he's the type of person who will be sitting in traffic, and then bitch about how much traffic there is. Dude, you're part of the very traffic problem you're bitching about...
He is a shitty driver. You are 100% correct.

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
It’s just 5 seconds of the truck signaling as he accelerates to block him. If you watch close the truck is already signaling at the start of the video.

I almost feel like Im getting trolled now.
It was at the beginning of a video save of the dash but I did have the previous segment. Here is the extended version

Opus X

Jan 20, 2006
The wreck was completely avoidable. I understand why you are involved in so many accidents :rofl:

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Wow so you saw him coming from two lanes over and wanted to bully him, did someone upset you at work that day?
he merged onto the fucking express lanes. He turned his signal off and then he decided he wanted to pass the fucking Prius in front of him and didn't bother to look and make sure no one was there LMFAO

Reactions: 93rx7

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec