So El Beaner got into an accident and was 100% not at fault

I could have avoided this accident easily:

• Total voters

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
An accident is one thing. Camping in someone's blindspot and creating an avoidable accident is another. But hey, he laid on his horn for 3 seconds, he shouldn't have to brake, he owns that fucking lane! At least he can post his footage and brag that he took another one down for karma and epoints, though :)
Makes sense to have a nice dash cam if you’ve been in many car accidents and expect to be in many more. :hsughno:

Deleted member 153699

Makes sense to have a nice dash cam if you’ve been in many car accidents and expect to be in many more. :hsughno:
He can't figure out why he's been in three the past year. Oh well, he's been 100%, NOT AT FAULT! :)

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
Looks like to Me that I have 26k upvotes. :wiggle:

Seems more people are on my side :big grin:
Seems to me your aggressive tone from the beginning of the thread has faded quite a bit the more you realize everything that you did wrong(and was absolutely sure you weren't) is being pointed out to you by what seems like hundreds of people now :wiggle:

Edit- And also those "26k upvotes" are mainly from YOU being the idiot in the car...you realize this right?

hypntyz

OT Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
east TN
well, this was fun :rofl:

As usual, the replies demonstrate that OT is populated only by perfectionists who never make mistakes and always act with the benefit of thorough forethought even during split-second decisions. All the drivers here obey the speed limit, signal every lane change, and come to a full and complete stop at every stop sign even if no one is around.

WS6Formula350

2018 updated user text
Jul 5, 2001
Birmingham, AL
As usual, the replies demonstrate that OT is populated only by perfectionists who never make mistakes and always act with the benefit of thorough forethought even during split-second decisions. All the drivers here obey the speed limit, signal every lane change, and come to a full and complete stop at every stop sign even if no one is around.
uh

dude, your autism is showing

he should've hit his fucking brakes :rofl:

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
I actually do most of the above.
Always signal, always stop at stop signs just because im not so perfect that I think I can see every cocksucker cop waiting to bust someone for dumb shit.

Fuck all that though. Ive been in the exact situation as melissas husband more than once and had I reacted like he did I would have been involved in a few accidents.

This dude maintained speed, held his horn, and seemingly turned into the truck. You don't have to be perfect to do the opposite of everything he did.
:dunno:

mdaniel

S is for Shiksa
May 6, 2000
NW Mejicooooooo
I actually do most of the above.
Always signal, always stop at stop signs just because im not so perfect that I think I can see every cocksucker cop waiting to bust someone for dumb shit.

Fuck all that though. Ive been in the exact situation as melissas husband more than once and had I reacted like he did I would have been involved in a few accidents.

This dude maintained speed, held his horn, and seemingly turned into the truck. You don't have to be perfect to do the opposite of everything he did.
:dunno:

It seems like hitting the brakes in a situation like that would be an almost involuntary reflex.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec