So El Beaner got into an accident and was 100% not at fault

I could have avoided this accident easily:

• Total voters

He mad

Jul 22, 2007
Right. There are two absolute idiots in this case. One driver made a mistake, and the other blared his horn for 3 seconds and maintained or increased speed.
Oh yeah watching some of these things on YouTube some people clearly speed up and even subtly pit the vehichle in front of them. Blows my mind how an insurance company would pay something like that out after having the video. (The ones that speed up and turn into the merging vehichle)

He mad

Jul 22, 2007
It's just unfathomable to me that you guys are all considering TS as the asshole in this situation. He's not the fucking retard that decided to swing his ram wagon across two lanes wildly and without regard for others. Maybe next time that dumbfuck will learn to look twice.
Its unfathomable to me that there are people who would destroy their own vehichle to prove a point. That collision COULD have been avoided by the TS.

Reactions: Chuck Finley

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Its unfathomable to me that there are people who would destroy their own vehichle to prove a point. That collision COULD have been avoided by the TS.
giphy.gif

Deleted member 153699

@hypntyz melting down over this when it's very obvious even letting off the gas would have avoiding this accident altogether :rofl:
if he took his foot off the gas pedal instead of blaring his horn for 3 secs im pretty sure he would have maybe grazed the back bumper. maybe grazed, but probably still have a few feet....

Reactions: Chuck Finley

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
It’s ok, the hours of time spent dealing with rental cars and repairs will be worth it when he remembers that one time he didn’t let some dude in a truck cut him off
LMFAO. I've spent a grand total of maybe 25 min on everything(talking to insurance, picking up rental, and talking to body shop) and the next time I have to do anything will be when I pick up the car and drop off the rental which will take maybe 10min.

I am however having a blast pissing people off on Reddit who are still direct messaging me with hateful stuff. Every one of them got Avengers End Game spoilers sent back as a reply :bowrofl:

Reactions: hypntyz

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
LMFAO. I've spent a grand total of maybe 25 min on everything(talking to insurance, picking up rental, and talking to body shop) and the next time I have to do anything will be when I pick up the car and drop off the rental which will take maybe 10min.

I am however having a blast pissing people off on Reddit who are still direct messaging me with hateful stuff. Every one of them got Avengers End Game spoilers sent back as a reply :bowrofl:
You’re a nutcase

Deleted member 153699

real talk u ok fam?

Deleted member 153699

absolutely 0 chance you spent only 25 min on your 3 accidents so far this year :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec