So El Beaner got into an accident and was 100% not at fault

I could have avoided this accident easily:

• Total voters

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
LMFAO. I've spent a grand total of maybe 25 min on everything(talking to insurance, picking up rental, and talking to body shop) and the next time I have to do anything will be when I pick up the car and drop off the rental which will take maybe 10min.

I am however having a blast pissing people off on Reddit who are still direct messaging me with hateful stuff. Every one of them got Avengers End Game spoilers sent back as a
Yup. Definitely everyone else is wrong.

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
2lPL7L8.gif

Why didn’t he just maintain speed and 100% at fault the truck?

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
LMFAO. I've spent a grand total of maybe 25 min on everything(talking to insurance, picking up rental, and talking to body shop) and the next time I have to do anything will be when I pick up the car and drop off the rental which will take maybe 10min.

I am however having a blast pissing people off on Reddit who are still direct messaging me with hateful stuff. Every one of them got Avengers End Game spoilers sent back as a reply :bowrofl:
25 minutes eh 😂🤔

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL

I am however having a blast pissing people off on Reddit who are still direct messaging me with hateful stuff. Every one of them got Avengers End Game spoilers sent back as a reply :bowrofl:
Just when everyone though you couldn't be a bigger POS.

Deleted member 153699

im still honestly wondering why he didnt pull over to the shoulder?

they never wouldve came close

instead he just sat in his lane and smashed his horn while doing the macarena to migos

all gucci tho he's 100% not at fault :)

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
probably spent at least 25 min waiting for the police to show up on this last accident
They actually came fairly quick(when you block traffic on a revenue generating tollway they respond fast as fuck). All said it probably did take about 30 min from time of accident to time I was done and car was being taken. So if I count that into it I'll spend about an hour total.

hypntyz

OT Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
east TN
I don't see what you guys are hating for.

1) he gets a new paintjob

2) he gets a new set of tires and can probably sell his old 3 for a few bucks on CL

3) he keeps a few extra miles off his car while he drives a rental

4) he assumed zero fault in the ordeal

5) the other driver's vehicle, insurance, license points etc. took a huge hit and maybe he'll learn something about how to drive as a result, possibly saving other drivers in the future

6) OT gets one of the more entertaining threads in recent memory

What's the downside again?

Deleted member 153699

Hey if they're going to call me a POS and an asshole and various other names, I might as well act like the title they are giving me.

I don’t think you’re a POS. Honestly you just have zero defensive driving skills and are possibly negligent with your insistence to not avoid an accident. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve missed people just by being aware and heady.

Also you have a bit of a holier than thou/ smug complex going on with ur dash cam and claiming ur never at fault when you clearly have a part to play in all these accidents..

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
25 minutes eh 😂🤔
Well I didn't account for the time at the accident. So about a hour.

I've spent about 10 min talking to his insurance company since he filed the claim first and they called me, another 10 with rental car, and 5 with the body shop arranging for them to get the car out of tow yard. Add in the roughly 30 min delaying at the accident scene and another 10 min when I pick up the car it will be a little over an hour

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
I don’t think you’re a POS. Honestly you just have zero defensive driving skills and are possibly negligent with your insistence to not avoid an accident. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve missed people just by being aware and heady.

Also you have a bit of a holier than thou/ smug complex going on with ur dash cam and claiming ur never at fault when you clearly have a part to play in all these accidents..
THIS

haze

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OT Supporter
Oct 3, 2004
¯\(ツ)/¯
I don't see what you guys are hating for.

1) he gets a new paintjob

2) he gets a new set of tires and can probably sell his old 3 for a few bucks on CL

3) he keeps a few extra miles off his car while he drives a rental

4) he assumed zero fault in the ordeal

5) the other driver's vehicle, insurance, license points etc. took a huge hit and maybe he'll learn something about how to drive as a result

6) OT gets one of the more entertaining threads in recent memory

What's the downside again?
Potentially killing someone's parent/child because he wants to be a stubborn piece of shit.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW

I mean if they are DMing with that shit they deserve that tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec