So El Beaner got into an accident and was 100% not at fault

I could have avoided this accident easily:

• Total voters

Ore

OT Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Hamilton ON
Ram Truck definitely at fault. Ram driver total idiot.

El beaner could be a more defensive driver and have avoided the incident. Dudes probably a bit of a prick but some people are just like that.

End of thread

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
I wanted to do something that was not threatening or come across as name calling. This was the best solution I could think of
I need to see it ASAP

Infinity War was spoiled for me so I ended up waiting until it was on Netflix to watch :wtc:

nine

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2004
so. cal.
Steer out of the way first then honk. There's your problem. You're welcome.
honking and steering aren't exclusive to each other.

also your horn is more useful as a means to get the idiot driver's attention in hopes that they will stop doing the stupid thing they're doing. honking the horn in anger after you've moved to safety is pointless.

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
honking and steering aren't exclusive to each other.

also your horn is more useful as a means to get the idiot driver's attention in hopes that they will stop doing the stupid thing they're doing. honking the horn in anger after you've moved to safety is pointless.

That's alot of trust in someone that gives no fucks about you or your property. And 2 hands for optimal steering reaction time.

nine

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2004
so. cal.
That's alot of trust in someone that gives no fucks about you or your property. And 2 hands for optimal steering reaction time.
what? using my horn has no impact on my ability to steer, and if for some reason it did then i stop honking.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
I don't see what you guys are hating for.

1) he gets a new paintjob

2) he gets a new set of tires and can probably sell his old 3 for a few bucks on CL

3) he keeps a few extra miles off his car while he drives a rental

4) he assumed zero fault in the ordeal

5) the other driver's vehicle, insurance, license points etc. took a huge hit and maybe he'll learn something about how to drive as a result, possibly saving other drivers in the future

6) OT gets one of the more entertaining threads in recent memory

What's the downside again?
He's not getting a paint job. They're painting that fender and bumper. He's not getting new tires. Who cares about mileage. He's got another accident in his record.

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
I had the same type of thing happen but the old turd heard my horn and got back in his lane. Crazy how that truck got tossed like that. Good you had the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor