I could have avoided this accident easily:

• Total voters

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Closed because it isn't going your way? :hsugh:
No closed cause it was a pointless poll. The opinions expressed are just that, opinions. The facts were the police and his own insurance company all agreed what he did was wrong to the tune of 100% liability. Had they thought I was responsible or liable for any of it, then guess what...I would have had a percentage of fault placed on me.

Just cause you believe otherwise means nothing in the end.

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
No closed cause it was a pointless poll. The opinions expressed are just that, opinions. The facts were the police and his own insurance company all agreed what he did was wrong to the tune of 100% liability. Had they thought I was responsible or liable for any of it, then guess what...I would have had a percentage of fault placed on me.

hey do you want to avoid this question again?

do you think you could have posibly avoided the collision instead of jsut sitting there in his blind spot?

Reactions: autibahn

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC

You know you’re wrong but are too prideful to admit it. You’re also too prideful to let off the accelerator when someone tries to cut you off on the highway.

You’ve been in 3 accidents. This isn’t bad luck. You lack any sort of defensive driving skills.

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
If I had to do this all over again, I would end up doing the same thing cause in the end I do not want an at fault accident on my record.

XOTGSko.jpg

autibahn

Banned
Aug 24, 2006
losangeles
Yeah you keep thinking that. Of the two of us who here has actually been a licensed insurance adjuster :wavey:

Any damages resulting from the accident are reimbursable. Since I had to miss work that day because of this and my job is not paying me for the day means I can submit as part of the claim.

Just like me replacing my daughter's car seat will be reimbursed by the insurance company. There are certain things people don't understand or know about insurance because they don't bother to read their insurance policies (fyi they're all basically the same from company to company with extras added on as riders, but all of them use the same same base form approved by the state).
sounds like something that should be reported to NICB

spagina

Banned
Sep 2, 2003
el bicho raro
Hey now, he has a system to take advantage of

How else is he going to get a free paid day off for a wreck that only delayed him 30 minutes
He should have rolled out of the car, laid on the ground writhing and screaming, "My neck! My neck! It hurts like 6 months off work, a new house and a new Corvette!". Never let a crisis go to waste ... Psst, the inexperience of youth.

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL

Yeah nobody is talking about liability. You could have easily avoided the accident and you didn't.

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005

Fucking child :rofl:

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX
Because he thinks that it is his job to teach people lessons on the roadway. He also thinks that not being at fault and being an asshole that should have his keys taken away are mutually exclusive.
I hear this shit all the fucking time on the bicycle. Insane, angry people on an empty four-lane road want to teach cyclists a lesson for taking one of the open lanes when no cars are around. I broke a radius, ulna, and a few ribs when a driver hit me in retaliation. People on the road need to relax, give people a fucking break.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec