SPORTS So Fernando 'Margarida' tought our class last night

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
So i walk in to class last night, our little warehouse, run-down and unspectecular when i'm greeted by this brazilian guy up front and he goes "Hi, I'm Fernando 'Margarida" i'll be teaching class tonight"

i went :eek3: and :wackit: at the same time

Daniel Moraes was just chilling in the corner as well

he talked for 2 hours and showed 2 techniques but they were worth it

TS
TS
AK-47

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
I remember seeing Daniel in that Arte Suave movie

info on movie?

margarida did another class today but some whitebelt walked up to him before class started and asked him how he lost against drysdale so he was pissy the entire class. Not fun.

MyLittleAirport

OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2005
info on movie?

margarida did another class today but some whitebelt walked up to him before class started and asked him how he lost against drysdale so he was pissy the entire class. Not fun.

wtf kind of white belt does that shit :ugh:

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
info on movie?

I am suprised that whitebelt wasn't laying on the mat unconscious later that night

TS
TS
AK-47

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
margarida just said to him "i show you"

kid was scared the entire class but he didn't "show him" :rofl:

TS
TS
AK-47

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
in defense of the kid he told me before class that he couldn't tell how he lost. He thought margarida was injured and thats why they stopped the match. Well, apparently he lost legit :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor