So I am visiting my brother this week in Missouri

Entomology

Resident Misandrist™
OT Supporter
May 22, 2014
I went to the "trashy grocery" store and of course there was a family wearing no masks in line in front of me. They had a child about 9-10 years old with them and were calling him a homo. When he protested and said he isn't gay they said "maybe you'll become a real man someday". He picked up a hand sanitizer, sniffed it, then coughed openly on it before putting it back. His sister patted him on the back and smiled.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I saw Shia LeBeouf at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

MZ2215

Yep
Jul 21, 2001
Michigan
Yeah maybe don't go to the one known as 'the trashy grocery store' if you don't want to interact with garbage people.

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec