GAME so i got a game

Lemmywinks

May 25, 2003
St. Charles, IL
ive played a handful of legit copies of games early and never had any issues, but that doesnt mean they dont crack down on it at this point. i last did that like a year ago now :o

Last edited:

Lemmywinks

May 25, 2003
St. Charles, IL
if its on xbl, it will know when it was played regardless if the internet is plugged in or not. i dont think you would have an issue as long as its a legit game and its not something thats more than a week out.

TS
TS
Silvio Dante

Silvio Dante

Just when i thought i was out they pull me back in
Jan 10, 2004
VICTORIA TEXAS
if its on xbl, it will know when it was played regardless if the internet is plugged in or not. i dont think you would have an issue as long as its a legit game and its not something thats more than a week out.

ps3 and its less than a week till its released

Rivers

THROW AWAY LOGIC AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB
Jan 11, 2007
Sony doesn't care a lot of people play/get games early.

Lemmywinks

May 25, 2003
St. Charles, IL
ive played ps3 games before release with no worry, sony doesnt care as long as its legit it seems. m$ seems to have a bug up their ass even with legit copies pending the game

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
If it's legit, you're all good.

LBP2 and ME2 next week :bowdown:
then Dead Space 2 and Two Worlds II the following :bowdown:

This year is amazing for games.

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
I was wondering if legit copies of this were floating around....pretty fun game. Played the demo last night. I was hoping maybe it would come today or this weekend in the mail so I could play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor