The_Royal_Tenenbaums_354.jpg

no care

TS
TS
PanzerAce

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Don't make me shell your house from down here while I sight in on the moon with the wolf 10mm I've got.

TS
TS
PanzerAce

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
This is the only picture that I have allowed to exist that has me in it:
2q8q35h.jpg

Actually, I just realized the pic I've got of the 10mm is of it on the FFL bound book, so I probably shouldn't post that with all the dealer pricing and customer info in it :mamoru:

Sep 1, 2004
Guners
This is the only picture that I have allowed to exist that has me in it:
2q8q35h.jpg

Actually, I just realized the pic I've got of the 10mm is of it on the FFL bound book, so I probably shouldn't post that with all the dealer pricing and customer info in it :mamoru:

Operator jokes stopped being funny when it became apparent you dont own level IV armor and dont know how to write your blood type legibly upside down on a piece of duct tape stuck to your ankles

open MS paint and black out the personal shit and then show us pictures of your atrocity of a handgun.

TS
TS
PanzerAce

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
photokbw.jpg

crappy ass cell phone picture in a dim shop ftl. I might get a better one tomorrow if I remember :o

Omega6_Virus

Oct 20, 2002
The knife next to the keyboard, does it happen to say "Whitetails Unlimited" or something on it in white screen print? I have that same cheap ass knife next to my computer too. with "Mfg. in China, Nat'l Headquarters USA" and "MAXAM" on each side of the blade?

TS
TS
PanzerAce

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
The knife next to the keyboard, does it happen to say "Whitetails Unlimited" or something on it in white screen print? I have that same cheap ass knife next to my computer too. with "Mfg. in China, Nat'l Headquarters USA" and "MAXAM" on each side of the blade?
Damned if I know. I think we broke that knife months ago :o

TS
TS
PanzerAce

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
:cool:. i remember you starting this some time ago

Yah. I started building it, realized what a pain in the ass it would be to get it to run well, then my datsun destroyed it's cam so I was spending money on that. Got some spare money now so I'm going to give the AMT to a kickass smith :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan