FIT So I just got back from a Mexican Riviera cruise and gained 14lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTR rex

Dec 30, 2004
Chi-Town
I actually lost weight when I was in Mexico because I only ate like 2 meals a day and drank everyday from 11am - 2am for 8 days straight.

And the fact that literally the day of leaving for Mexico I was getting over the flu.
I was so pissed. I went through a really rough breakup several months prior and lost about 25lbs. Then I gained back like 20lbs of that through eating heavy and lifting a lot and then I got the flu for a week immediately followed by my Mexico trip... So I lost another 15lbs :rofl:

DTR rex

Dec 30, 2004
Chi-Town
When I heard "all inclusive and unlimited food" I thought I was going to eat myself into a heart attack. But the heavy sun, tons of booze, and always being busy had me eating a lot less than I thought.

TS
TS
Captain Amazing

Captain Amazing

I might be gay
OT Supporter
May 23, 2003
lulz
Yeah, the food on the cruise was too good to pass up like lobster, steaks, beef wellington etc and it was a once in awhile thing so I gave in and ate the way I used to when I was a fatty. On some nights I would have 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, and 2 desserts. Then befre bed I would hit the all day restaurant and chow down some more. The fat people on the cruise were amazed because I was out eating them. :hsugh:

Rojo Johnson

Dec 27, 2004
Texas
I gained right around 15 lbs this summer on a week long cruise. I ate so much food it was ridiculous. We went with another couple and I would leave everybody and go eat breakfast by myself at 6am, go back to the room and go to sleep, then go eat breakfast again with the group at 9:30 or 10. There were a couple of nights I woke up at 3 or 4 in the morning. I went and got some pizza and ice cream and came back to sleep.

ralyks

Feb 22, 2005
When I heard "all inclusive and unlimited food" I thought I was going to eat myself into a heart attack. But the heavy sun, tons of booze, and always being busy had me eating a lot less than I thought.
How heavy was it? :mamoru:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor