So, I've always kind of liked the lensbabies, but was never a huge fan of the quality, so I decided I wanted to make my own. After scouring the net, I actually found a tutorial on how to make one. So I bought all my supplies: $5 plunger from lowes gaffers tape UG condition MF lens from KEH $29 bucks (I actually bought 2, a bronica 50 f/2.8 and a mamiya rb67 127 f/3.5) so, I finally put it together last and snapped a few test shots... not the best subject, or the best pic, but it works. It was severely underexposed, but oh well... I think I was bending this upward @ about a 45deg angle. I need to take a bunch of test shots to see what effects with what bends I get. I originally wanted to use the bronica lens, both because of the f/2.8, and the focal length, but I couldn't use it with the plunger body because the lens had to be so close to the body that I couldn't get a good bend, so I opted for the 127(which I actually bought to use on my RB67) The focal length is a little longer than what I wanted, but it works out ok... when I make v2.0 I'll probably try to find some material that will let me use the 50.